kris 25

Feb 17, 2019
Does someone know how you get the scene with Jenny (the doc) in the changing room? Its after you bought the necklace for Karen

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Like I said before: One of the best ones that are still going. It's just a ''clean'' game. I mean, everything is nice and enough. I don't like Nikki as much as other members, too unrealistic for me(I know MC is the same in ''that'' department). Karen is top 5 moms in the site probably. What can I say? I love the mom-son thing best in these incest games and all the other things are just cherrys on the very delicious pie. :sneaky:

Keep up the good work Stiglet. I already can't wait for next game. Also, hoping to see good scenes for these two occasions:

Mom-son-girlfriend

Mom-son-aunt

Make it happen! :love:

Last edited:

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018

Hi guys.

I've heard alot about people wanting to see Karen with her hair down. I personally would like to implment this also if I can do it well.

Doing it well is kinda the issue though. It's not quite as simple taking her current hair and letting it down. It's a fixed model with only a few options to adjust.

Having her hair completely down will take a whole new hair model which might not look right.

So I've been trying a few of the different hair models available and have come up with the ones below. I'm gonna let you guys decide what you think looks best. I'm gonna include the updo also in case you guy's would prefer her hair to remain as it it.

Also It's likely this hair will not feature in the next update but the one after.

So anyway, here they are.

A. Current Hair

B. Current hair with changes
C. Cailin Hair
D. Georgia hair
E. Neko Hair

Let me know what you guys think or if you think you know of a better hair model out there that would be much better.

Last edited:

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
YEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!! HE IS FINALLY DOING IT.

C or D for me.

Also I don't know if he can implement but I really like this kind of hair cut in women.

It's called ''over the shoulder'' I think. These are just examples to show.

Last edited:

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017

Hi guys.

I've heard alot about people wanting to see Karen with her hair down. I personally would like to implment this also if I can do it well.

Doing it well is kinda the issue though. It's not quite as simple taking her current hair and letting it down. It's a fixed model with only a few options to adjust.

Having her hair completely down will take a whole new hair model which might not look right.

So I've been trying a few of the different hair models available and have come up with the ones below. I'm gonna let you guys decide what you think looks best. I'm gonna include the updo also in case you guy's would prefer her hair to remain as it it.

Also It's likely this hair will not feature in the next update but the one after.

So anyway, here they are.

A. Current Hair

View attachment 352481

B. Current hair with changes
C. Cailin Hair
D. Georgia hair
E. Neko Hair

View attachment 352477

Let me know what you guys think or if you think you know of a better hair model out there that would be much better.
I gotta go with C

Reactions: Mytez and HHUUKK
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes