Captainx227

Aug 17, 2017

Hi guys.

I've heard alot about people wanting to see Karen with her hair down. I personally would like to implment this also if I can do it well.

Doing it well is kinda the issue though. It's not quite as simple taking her current hair and letting it down. It's a fixed model with only a few options to adjust.

Having her hair completely down will take a whole new hair model which might not look right.

So I've been trying a few of the different hair models available and have come up with the ones below. I'm gonna let you guys decide what you think looks best. I'm gonna include the updo also in case you guy's would prefer her hair to remain as it it.

Also It's likely this hair will not feature in the next update but the one after.

So anyway, here they are.

A. Current Hair

View attachment 352481

B. Current hair with changes
C. Cailin Hair
D. Georgia hair
E. Neko Hair

View attachment 352477

Let me know what you guys think or if you think you know of a better hair model out there that would be much better.
C C C C C C C C....I'd go with C

Reactions: HHUUKK

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
C or E

...but what I really want to see is...more Rosa!

(and as a side benefit, she's the only one not angling for some long-term exclusive right now but actually wants to help "the pene" get more action :LOL: ).

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
Just a little question, sorry if the answer is in the thread.. Any information about when the story end ? Because, if Karen catch him, it will be a major event near the end I think. But I can be wrong.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Just a little question, sorry if the answer is in the thread.. Any information about when the story end ? Because, if Karen catch him, it will be a major event near the end I think. But I can be wrong.
Well, what is known is that there are 2 updates left to finish the game. With respect to the other, nothing is known.. they are still elucubrations of all of us.

crashload

Jul 8, 2018

Hi guys.

I've heard alot about people wanting to see Karen with her hair down. I personally would like to implment this also if I can do it well.

Doing it well is kinda the issue though. It's not quite as simple taking her current hair and letting it down. It's a fixed model with only a few options to adjust.

Having her hair completely down will take a whole new hair model which might not look right.

So I've been trying a few of the different hair models available and have come up with the ones below. I'm gonna let you guys decide what you think looks best. I'm gonna include the updo also in case you guy's would prefer her hair to remain as it it.

Also It's likely this hair will not feature in the next update but the one after.

So anyway, here they are.

A. Current Hair

B. Current hair with changes
C. Cailin Hair
D. Georgia hair
E. Neko Hair
Let me know what you guys think or if you think you know of a better hair model out there that would be much better.
i think i will go with c

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
New preview of Stig!! o_O o_O o_O

Hi guys, I hope you are all well.

Looks like things are going from bad to worse for the MC.

Weather has been a pain here at the moment. It's too hot!

This time last year I had only just added a 1070 ti to my setup. Now I have 2 2080ti's to keep cool too. I bought a couple of new fans to try and help, hopefully they should do the trick.

Not much else to report. It's still early days.

Last week we had Nikki on a bed so this week it's Rosa. Please enjoy.

That's all from me.
Thank you all as always and take care.

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
View attachment 354562

Looks like things are going from bad to worse for the MC.
Oh shit son! Is that Haley walking into Nikki's bedroom as well? Clearly she hears Karen freak the hell out and now everything's gonna spill! Holy crap this is gonna be good!

Perhaps Haley will calm Karen down and everything will work out great, with no drama? Or more likely Karen will also learn about their threesome in the gym and further lose her shit? Uh oh...

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Hello,

I just finished the current game, and I would like to share my opignon.
I am sorry by advance for my bad english.

After a desappointting Foot of the Mountains, I was glad to play this game. Honestly, its great.
And Rosa is the best maid in the world.

But I found something « sad » with the story.
The MC is actually a beta.

For the story to end well, it must become an alpha. For that :

First : Haley.
The mc must break with Haley for having cheated on him (and yes, I know the mc has deceived her in the first place and blah blah, but the moment he had a girlfriend, we knew he was going to have to cheat on her for the story progression, so we was not surprised.
But the threesome with Haley and Nikki was disturbing because too unexpected.
And, I don't know if I am the only one who think that way but, at that moment, I couln't enjoy the threesome scene because I felt betrayed.
And I hated her for that. So couldn' enjoy her next scenes.
After that, Haley was into Nikki and not the MC. Plus, it's obvious now that she does not care about MC anymore.
So, for me, she is now useless for the story.
And it's killing me to see the MC hésitate again between her and his mother.
MC have to take revenge on her by breaking up with her and let her in her own shit.

The girls we just need are Mom, Aunt, Rosa and Juru.

Second : Nikki.
Same thing for her. Again I felt betrayed by her too, in the threesome scene.
Nikki never told MC about her plans, and it's as if the MC had been manipulated, and for that, the MC have to take his revenge on his aunt too and become an alpha again.
He have to make Nikki understand that she must never do that kind of thing again, and always warn him before acting, so that the MC regains control.
When Nikki said "why am I out of the picture" (or something like that) I just wanted to say something to her like "well, it's pretty obvious : you left me after using me one year ago, you make your own plans involving me without told me first, and you have fun with my girlfriend behind my back, there are three good reasons, how can I trust you after that ? "
And at that time, it would be a nice revenge. Nikki would understand she hurt the MC, and try to be forgiven and all and never do that kind of things to him again.
And I think it's better to reset the counters to zero because Nikki has a lot of positive points (like waiting for the MC for a year or gives him her anal virginity).

But, the MC didn't nothing.
I found its sad because in these kind of game, i'ts always the same thing : MC doesn't care and move on the next scene, and everything is forgiven.

I think with some modification like that, the game could be near perfection.
Am I the only one who think that way ?

Thanks for reading.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Hello,

I just finished the current game, and I would like to share my opignon.
I am sorry by advance for my bad english.

After a desappointting Foot of the Mountains, I was glad to play this game. Honestly, its great.
And Rosa is the best maid in the world.

But I found something « sad » with the story.
The MC is actually a beta.

For the story to end well, it must become an alpha. For that :

First : Haley.
The mc must break with Haley for having cheated on him (and yes, I know the mc has deceived her in the first place and blah blah, but the moment he had a girlfriend, we knew he was going to have to cheat on her for the story progression, so we was not surprised.
But the threesome with Haley and Nikki was disturbing because too unexpected.
And, I don't know if I am the only one who think that way but, at that moment, I couln't enjoy the threesome scene because I felt betrayed.
And I hated her for that. So couldn' enjoy her next scenes.
After that, Haley was into Nikki and not the MC. Plus, it's obvious now that she does not care about MC anymore.
So, for me, she is now useless for the story.
And it's killing me to see the MC hésitate again between her and his mother.
MC have to take revenge on her by breaking up with her and let her in her own shit.

The girls we just need are Mom, Aunt, Rosa and Juru.

Second : Nikki.
Same thing for her. Again I felt betrayed by her too, in the threesome scene.
Nikki never told MC about her plans, and it's as if the MC had been manipulated, and for that, the MC have to take his revenge on his aunt too and become an alpha again.
He have to make Nikki understand that she must never do that kind of thing again, and always warn him before acting, so that the MC regains control.
When Nikki said "why am I out of the picture" (or something like that) I just wanted to say something to her like "well, it's pretty obvious : you left me after using me one year ago, you make your own plans involving me without told me first, and you have fun with my girlfriend behind my back, there are three good reasons, how can I trust you after that ? "
And at that time, it would be a nice revenge. Nikki would understand she hurt the MC, and try to be forgiven and all and never do that kind of things to him again.
And I think it's better to reset the counters to zero because Nikki has a lot of positive points (like waiting for the MC for a year or gives him her anal virginity).

But, the MC didn't nothing.
I found its sad because in these kind of game, i'ts always the same thing : MC doesn't care and move on the next scene, and everything is forgiven.

I think with some modification like that, the game could be near perfection.
Am I the only one who think that way ?

Thanks for reading.
First of all, you are not the only one disappointed with Foot of the Mountains. Good graphics and little else. The level is too high and there are too many games..

I don't know if you know that Stig's idea was not to make a game, but a little story. The prologue. People liked it a lot and decided to play the game, so your feelings for Nikki.. "you used me and left me" You can't do anything...

Now that the game enters the final 2 chapters we will have several endings very adjusted to the reality of each girl. I don't expect weird things.. It will be what it has to be.

Reactions: Outrider
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes