Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Well, I saw some of you guys don't like Barbra Streisand. That's okay, I am not the biggest fan of her really too but you should at least check out Meet the Fockers for her assets on the front. Dustin Hoffman, you lucky bastard!

Reactions: Draverik

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Just finished playing an this is a good game. The cliffhanger makes me stoked for the next update. Aunt Nikki is my #1 but I didn't/don't want to hurt his mom or girlfriend an like having the maid as a side bitch lol damn im bad lol

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
Hey,
I am seeing a lot of games that are created with Ren'Py use the same or a similar art style to this game and
I was wondering how these pictures are created. Does anyone know something about this?
Thanks.
ren'py is a visual novel engine serving as a framework, so you need to add other stuff in it.
for 3d looking graphics, popular solutions are daz3d for more real world look but heavy to render, honeyselect for japanese anime-ish look and easier to render, the klub 17(tk17) for western but less real world look and koikatsu for pure japanese anime look
because model creating is difficult for ordinary people without any 3d modelling background, game creaters tend to use existing models. you'll find characters look very similar or exactly the same from different games, because they're slightly tweeked or literally the same models.
scenes in this game are created with daz3d.

Last edited:

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
New preview of Stig!! Karen on the bed.. who gives more? :love: :love: :love:

b02_Camera 1.jpg

Hi guys, I hope you are all well.

Work continues as usual, no major problems so far :)

A new beta version of Daz studio got released recently. It comes with an updated version of Iray which is now supposed to support the special RT cores on the RTX series of gpus.

I've downloaded it naturally, and while performance is better, it's not massively so, at least in the scenes I've tested. If anything my older Pascal based cards have seen a proportionally better increase in performance, due to other general optimizations I guess.

It makes me wonder if it's the scenes I render or just because it's an early version but the dedicated raytracing cores don't quite seem all that great so far. If they are really working at all, there is no way to tell.

I guess I'll have to wait and see but an extra 10% increase in perfomance is nothing to complain about.
Daz studio also received some other improvements with regards to animation and inverse kinematics but I've not played around with these yet.

Nothing else much to say so I'll leave with a couple of fun renders of Karen.

Sexy ladies on a bed seems like a good theme so I'll stick with it.

Thank you all and take care.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
It depends on how we get out of the Karen and Nikki situation :p
That view could very well be from Hailey's POV, she could be back at college without MC; after he was crushed to death by Karen and Nikki; they got so turned on that they tried to both ride him at the same time and alas, he perished. Death by snu-snu, what a way to go!

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Can someone explain to me what people see in Karen/The Mom? Personally she kind of creeps me out for some reason, Nikki and the cop as so much better.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes