Nor-Van

Aug 4, 2018

Hi guys.

I've heard alot about people wanting to see Karen with her hair down. I personally would like to implment this also if I can do it well.

Doing it well is kinda the issue though. It's not quite as simple taking her current hair and letting it down. It's a fixed model with only a few options to adjust.

Having her hair completely down will take a whole new hair model which might not look right.

So I've been trying a few of the different hair models available and have come up with the ones below. I'm gonna let you guys decide what you think looks best. I'm gonna include the updo also in case you guy's would prefer her hair to remain as it it.

Also It's likely this hair will not feature in the next update but the one after.

So anyway, here they are.

A. Current Hair

View attachment 352481

B. Current hair with changes
C. Cailin Hair
D. Georgia hair
E. Neko Hair

View attachment 352477

Let me know what you guys think or if you think you know of a better hair model out there that would be much better.
I'm personally opposed to changing her hair as that's pretty much a trademark of the character's prim and proper business style and her current hair style makes her look more milfy and mommyish in the sense of prim and proper business compared to the other styles.

I vote A. Current hair.

With that said, if there's going to be a harem ending, I propose an ending where they come to an agreement that to the public world, Haley will be the official wife and will bear the MC's children, while in private, it will be a 4 way of love. In fact, a scenario I can see where Haley is pregnant and wants nothing to do with sex and just wants to be left alone and the MC and Karen take this as an opportunity to take a vacation together to a far away place where no one knows them and they can act like a real couple and Haley is cool with it to the point where she tells MC to make sure he beats that pussy up real good as Karen has been looking forward to this trip for a while now.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
With that said, if there's going to be a harem ending, I propose an ending where they come to an agreement that to the public world, Haley will be the official wife and will bear the MC's children, while in private, it will be a 4 way of love. In fact, a scenario I can see where Haley is pregnant and wants nothing to do with sex and just wants to be left alone and the MC and Karen take this as an opportunity to take a vacation together to a far away place where no one knows them and they can act like a real couple and haley is cool with it.
That's quite a good idea actually this way all the ladies will be satisfied ;) I hope that happens and we can say take that Haley haters :p

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
...In fact, a scenario I can see where Haley is pregnant and wants nothing to do with sex and just wants to be left alone and the MC and Karen take this as an opportunity to take a vacation together...
That's quite a good idea actually this way all the ladies will be satisfied ;) I hope that happens and we can say take that Haley haters :p
This sounds like a good idea, however :unsure:... Are you guys trying to get the MC killed? Pregnant women are not to be fucked with, they're basket cases! And I don't mean that in a derogatory way. They're very emotional, prone to crazy mood swings. Sure, Haley will tell Donkey Boy (yeah, that's his name in my game) that him going on a vacation will be good for both of them... Then as D.Boy is packing his bags she'll come in, give him a long, cold stare... "And what the fuck are you doing?!" "Packing?!" "A vacation?!!! You thought I meant that?!" "I'm PREGNANT, you walking dildo!"

Pregnant women can go from sweet & affectionate, to cold & distant, back to sweet, then ready to fight, and/or ready to make love/fuck anytime, anywhere. Any given day could give you any number, possibly all, of the following moods...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By the third trimester the woman has turned the man into a basket case...
But hey, it ain't all bad. Some pregnant women can be really damn sexy, and the milk jugs are GREAT!

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This sounds like a good idea, however :unsure:... Are you guys trying to get the MC killed? Pregnant women are not to be fucked with, they're basket cases! And I don't mean that in a derogatory way. They're very emotional, prone to crazy mood swings. Sure, Haley will tell Donkey Boy (yeah, that's his name in my game) that him going on a vacation will be good for both of them... Then as D.Boy is packing his bags she'll come in, give him a long, cold stare... "And what the fuck are you doing?!" "Packing?!" "A vacation?!!! You thought I meant that?!" "I'm PREGNANT, you walking dildo!"

Pregnant women can go from sweet & affectionate, to cold & distant, back to sweet, then ready to fight, and/or ready to make love/fuck anytime, anywhere. Any given day could give you any number, possibly all, of the following moods...
By the third trimester the woman has turned the man into a basket case...
But hey, it ain't all bad. Some pregnant women can be really damn sexy, and the milk jugs are GREAT!
One thing you are forgetting is how overprotective the ladies are of the MC they all want a piece of him even when Haley has a bun in the oven I'm sure there will be ways we can keep her occupied with the likes of Rosa and Nikki while the MC and Karen jet off :p

Reactions: MadMac-88

LeDiP

Oct 26, 2017
Is the incest patch mega link broken? Game looks promising ^^
edit : nvm must have been my browser

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I'm personally opposed to changing her hair as that's pretty much a trademark of the character's prim and proper business style and her current hair style makes her look more milfy and mommyish in the sense of prim and proper business compared to the other styles.

I vote A. Current hair.

With that said, if there's going to be a harem ending, I propose an ending where they come to an agreement that to the public world, Haley will be the official wife and will bear the MC's children, while in private, it will be a 4 way of love. In fact, a scenario I can see where Haley is pregnant and wants nothing to do with sex and just wants to be left alone and the MC and Karen take this as an opportunity to take a vacation together to a far away place where no one knows them and they can act like a real couple and Haley is cool with it to the point where she tells MC to make sure he beats that pussy up real good as Karen has been looking forward to this trip for a while now.
I agree, also IMO the longer hair makes her look older.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Change log for v0.10?
Changelog v0.10
Lots of new images
These new images will give you the same outcome as updates 0.2-0.9...
i.e. Blown load
i.e. Pene feliz (thanks Rosa!)
:p
Seriously, just play it(y)

Edit: Don't want to mislead you, no new Rosa content. I was just thanking her for the Spanish lessons ;)
Edit 2: No Officer Thiccness either :(

Last edited:

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Changelog v0.10
Lots of new images
These new images will give you the same outcome as updates 0.2-0.9...
i.e. Blown load
i.e. Pene feliz (thanks Rosa!)
:p
Seriously, just play it(y)

Edit: Don't want to mislead you, no new Rosa content. I was just thanking her for the Spanish lessons ;)
I'm just looking for some Officer Jùru love, but i appreciate the reply (y)

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes