Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Poll ? were do I vote ? ( I think you made that up :) ) leave poor Karen alone,that other hairstyle looks like something from the 50's....what about Bangs ?
I think HHUUKK is right here it could just be for something specific perhaps the MC takes her for a night out and she gets her hair done for it just for that evening and returns it to normal next again day.

Reactions: HHUUKK

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I think HHUUKK is right here it could just be for something specific perhaps the MC takes her for a night out and she gets her hair done for it just for that evening and returns it to normal next again day.
I'd almost rather it's just a choice. That way we can keep default if we want and if someone feels the need to spruce her up they can.

Reactions: HHUUKK and Mormont

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
Haley's got tit's like smarties on an ironing board,that Jailer is fucking hot.....how old do you think some of the women are ? they look mid 30's perhaps even early 40's ? just finished the game,looking forward to the next update,plenty of videos recorded.....for later reference :)

Reactions: HHUUKK

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Poll ? were do I vote ? ( I think you made that up :) ) leave poor Karen alone,that other hairstyle looks like something from the 50's....what about Bangs ?
I don't invent anything... :D If you want to vote, support Stig in Patreon... ;) At the end of the week I will update the poll results. It's almost tied..

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
I'm enjoying this game but I've finished it,time to come again....without the 50's hairdo

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Well I mean once you end up with Nikki and Hayley (I do insist), that controlling Karen pairs with submissive Rosa who find her occasional partners in addition of the interns she drains at work (in a continual "I'am the boss" roleplay), season two could only be on officer Juru and her quest for justice and tops that stretch enough to contain her passion. The title might not applied anymore :D
Lets have a Cup of Tea and talk this through..I am sure we can work something out but if you do insist on Juru and her over sized jugs that takes half the portion of her body then we sir are walking on thin ice. :whistle:

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
New preview of Stig!! This week Haley on the bed!! :love::love:

c04_Camera 1.jpg

Hi guys, I hope you are all well.

If you guy's didn't know there was a poll about Karen's hair. I've now closed the poll and opened it up for all patrons to see. The choices were about Karen having her hair down at some point.

So winner was this style.

The poll was quite close between the above and her current style.

I looked deeper into who voted for what (Patreon lets me see this) and a few people voted for both her current hair and the new style. I take this to mean they want to see both.

My plan was never to swap completely from one to the other but to have a few scenes with the new style where it it seems appropriate.

So with that in mind the result wasn't quite a close as it seemed.

I look forward to doing the scenes with Karen with this hair but that will probably not be until the update after next.

Looking at this update I'm not so confident that I'm going to have it done before I go away towards the end of the month. As I've mentioned before though, I will be pausing the monthly fee so you guys won't get charged. I think that is only fair.

This weeks fun 4k renders are Haley on the bed.

I might have to see if I can fit everyone on one bed. Vram might be an issue, The bed breaking from all that "mass" another.

Thank you all guys and take care.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
New preview of Stig!! This week Haley on the bed!! :love::love:

View attachment 366466

Hi guys, I hope you are all well.

If you guy's didn't know there was a poll about Karen's hair. I've now closed the poll and opened it up for all patrons to see. The choices were about Karen having her hair down at some point.

So winner was this style.

The poll was quite close between the above and her current style.

I looked deeper into who voted for what (Patreon lets me see this) and a few people voted for both her current hair and the new style. I take this to mean they want to see both.

My plan was never to swap completely from one to the other but to have a few scenes with the new style where it it seems appropriate.

So with that in mind the result wasn't quite a close as it seemed.

I look forward to doing the scenes with Karen with this hair but that will probably not be until the update after next.

Looking at this update I'm not so confident that I'm going to have it done before I go away towards the end of the month. As I've mentioned before though, I will be pausing the monthly fee so you guys won't get charged. I think that is only fair.

This weeks fun 4k renders are Haley on the bed.

I might have to see if I can fit everyone on one bed. Vram might be an issue, The bed breaking from all that "mass" another.

Thank you all guys and take care.
So... Break up maybe?

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
I think even if you don't like Haley this kind of break up is not the right way to end it at least in my opinion
Well, I think this is what we will see in the next chapter:

After the final scene of the last chapter everything comes to light and the MC is discovered. The MC is now a lonely man. No Haley, not Karen and not Nikk. Everything will be possible in the final chapter depending on your choices. I see a return to the origins: Karen and Rosa with their routines. Haley in college with his friends and maybe someone else.. ;) And Nikk will start living away from home.. I think we will see moments of reflection for each girl to go throwing a little each end of each one.

I guess we'll have some action (something with the sexy teacher, maybe)... but not much.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes