Zero919

May 2, 2017
New preview of Stig!! This week Haley on the bed!! :love::love:

View attachment 366466

Hi guys, I hope you are all well.

If you guy's didn't know there was a poll about Karen's hair. I've now closed the poll and opened it up for all patrons to see. The choices were about Karen having her hair down at some point.

So winner was this style.

The poll was quite close between the above and her current style.

I looked deeper into who voted for what (Patreon lets me see this) and a few people voted for both her current hair and the new style. I take this to mean they want to see both.

My plan was never to swap completely from one to the other but to have a few scenes with the new style where it it seems appropriate.

So with that in mind the result wasn't quite a close as it seemed.

I look forward to doing the scenes with Karen with this hair but that will probably not be until the update after next.

Looking at this update I'm not so confident that I'm going to have it done before I go away towards the end of the month. As I've mentioned before though, I will be pausing the monthly fee so you guys won't get charged. I think that is only fair.

This weeks fun 4k renders are Haley on the bed.

I might have to see if I can fit everyone on one bed. Vram might be an issue, The bed breaking from all that "mass" another.

Thank you all guys and take care.
I will destroy this guy :mad: as he dared to put his hand on my Haley
she looks sad :(
Harem will save us all... only harem:cool:

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Did anyone else catch this at the very end of the preview...
I might have to see if I can fit everyone on one bed. Vram might be an issue, The bed breaking from all that "mass" another.
FUCK. YES! Nikki hinted earlier in the game that she and Karen used to 'have fun times together' with MC's father, I'd love so damn much to see that specific threesome, so Stiglet, if your VRAM can't handle everyone, feel free to drop Haley from that scene if you need to haha, just our two best girls with MC will do just fine! Of course if you were already planning a Nikki/Karen/MC threesome in addition to an 'everyone on one bed' scene then please just ignore me and carry on doing what you're doing!

Regarding the Karen hair vote, I didn't know you could vote more than once, unless it's only $20 patrons who can, I'm only a $10 patron but may up it to $20 just for the couple of months leading up to the final update to get my name in there right at the end lol, anyway I voted A (keep her current hair), but I would've actually voted B (current hair with changes) if more people had voted for it (or if I could've voted twice), I think B would've looked more like the same Karen we know and love but only slightly different, but hey C does indeed look pretty damn nice, just a little more different, not bad at all though so I'm still happy!

I do wish this specific VN could go on much longer, there's so much more story (and sexy time) potential in there, but I fully understand the reasoning behind Stiglet's decision, and he'll end up with a solid and complete game to his name, something not too many devs manage...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not on this game surely but as people have been saying there will probably be consequences, oh how I wish for a harem :LOL:
As Hhuukk said, MC will be single in this update so theres your consequences.

Has dev confirmed the girls won't go with anyone else?

Looks like someone already has Haley.

Reactions: HHUUKK

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
As Hhuukk said, MC will be single in this update so theres your consequences.

Has dev confirmed the girls won't go with anyone else?

Looks like someone already has Haley.
I never knew he was the dev ;) is there actually any conformation from the dev or just speculation? and I'm assuming the pic of Haley is an eventual outcome depending on what route the MC takes.

Reactions: bonerland

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I never knew he was the dev ;) is there actually any conformation from the dev or just speculation? and I'm assuming the pic of Haley is an eventual outcome depending on what route the MC takes.
From what Hhuukk said after what happened at the end of the last update it's going to lead to the MC being single.

I'll assume that's Haley after she's left.

I don't know whether he will get thrown out of his mothers but I guess Nikki will seeing as this also has her ending.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
True, I believe that in the next version we will see different behaviors in girls depending on the decisions made in the previous chapter.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well, if MC will indeed break up with Haley, as Karen requested, lets just say that I wouldn't be the least bit sorry about that, she and Rosa are my least favorite characters anyway. I just hope that if she will hook up with that dude or whoever else, it won't be shown, it's just not something viewer need to see, especially if MC himself isn't there to see it. :p

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Well, if MC will indeed break up with Haley, as Karen requested, lets just say that I wouldn't be the least bit sorry about that, she and Rosa are my least favorite characters anyway. I just hope that if she will hook up with that dude or whoever else, it won't be shown, it's just not something viewer need to see, especially if MC himself isn't there to see it. :p
You take that Rosa-hate back right now, or else...

...you get -1 in my personal "people rating"... :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
You take that Rosa-hate back right now, or else...

...you get -1 in my personal "people rating"... :p
Hmm, no I think I'm gonna stay behind what I said, just keeping it real and honest :p
I'm just not into the whole submissive master/slave thing, plus she's a donkey dick sucker, bestiality is definitely not my thing either xD

But hey, if you like that stuff, is all good, different strokes for different folks :)

• Sad
Reactions: icesun

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Hmm, no I think I'm gonna stay behind what I said, just keeping it real and honest :p
I'm just not into the whole submissive master/slave thing, plus she's a donkey dick sucker, bestiality is definitely not my thing either xD
Each to their own, sure, I respect that, but:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was the best scene in the game for me (at least so far)... ;)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Each to their own, sure, I respect that, but:

That was the best scene in the game for me (at least so far)... ;)
Sure, it was a great scene, BUT, MC doesn't NEED Rosa to set things up with Juru, after the encounter in the PD, he can make it happen all by himself, she can't get enough of MC's dick xD
And Rosa is lucky that Juru knows MC from that previous encounter, or he'd be in jail right now, so yeah; bad Rosa! xD

• Haha
Reactions: icesun

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Sure, it was a great scene, BUT, MC doesn't NEED Rosa to set things up with Juru, after the encounter in the PD, he can make it happen all by himself, she can't get enough of MC's dick xD
And Rosa is lucky that Juru knows MC from that previous encounter, or he'd be in jail right now, so yeah; bad Rosa! xD
I think one of the best scenes of the game was dinner at home between Karen and MC. It was something we were all waiting for ...and it happened without anyone seeing it coming !!

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I think one of the best scenes of the game was dinner at home between Karen and MC. It was something we were all waiting for ...and it happened without anyone seeing it coming !!
I have to agree, that was probably the best scene. Not only did MC set it up all by himself, apart from some advice from Nikki, but it was also pretty romantic too, some romance before lewd, that's the way to go :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah!! I am surprised to see Karen such wild.. WoowWw.. It was crazy !! and that end.. :LOL: :LOL:
Yeah, it was great alright, but, at the end of the day, Juru herself is my favorite, haha, she's just too damn awesome :p

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Yeah, it was great alright, but, at the end of the day, Juru herself is my favorite, haha, she's just too damn awesome :p
5 girls Top and Haley.. :LOL: :LOL: It's the wonderful thing about this game.. everyone likes a different one.. or all at once !! I'm sure that in the next game of Stig we will have a much better cast.. sure.

Reactions: Eerie Entity
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes