Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
screenshot thread or would that count as spoilers ?.....that damn cop,I never got married but i think she's the one to bear my children

Reactions: Mormont

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Unlocked
Professor?
Hi guys.
I hope you are all well, things are going fine here.
Above you can see the as yet unnamed hot redhead. You saw her a couple of posts back but here is a better look at her.
I'm thinking of calling her Professor [Insert name here]. I mentioned in the comments of the previous post that I'm open to suggestions for her name.
I've already had a few suggestions I like so far. I really liked how the Officer Jùrǔ suggestion turned out so maybe you guys can come up with another gem so keep them coming.
Speaking of hot redheads we already have one and it's now her turn to pose for us. d12_Camera 2.jpg docbed1.jpg docbed2.jpg
I really liked this outfit so I couldn't resist using it again. 4k versions attached as per normal
I hope you enjoy and that's all from me for now.
Thank you all as always and take care.

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
seriously after banging so many women,someone ought to end up with a bun in the oven,perhaps achievement unlocked ? my third play though

The Professor,I feel the need to give her a banging,she's hot

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Damn now they springing this hot redhead on us as if there weren't enough good looking ladies in this game :p
No offense but those girls in your signature daenerys targaryen, Rey and Lara seems like have been your victim somehow no wonder they went missing,Your basement is the first thing that pops in my head.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
No offense but those girls in your signature daenerys targaryen, Rey and Lara seems like have been your victim somehow no wonder they went missing,Your basement is the first thing that pops in my head.
Good one but I think they would pretty much kill me if I tried anything :LOL: besides I don't have a basement :p

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
Opinions don't mean much but they do to the person expressing them

Having said that it's My opinion that "impregnation" will ruin this game

It ruined Summertime Saga that's when I stopped playing it

Feb 7, 2018
Opinions don't mean much but they do to the person expressing them

Having said that it's My opinion that "impregnation" will ruin this game

It ruined Summertime Saga that's when I stopped playing it
How? In SS you don't have to impregnate anyone, save the Aunt, to finish their storyline. The sister's storyline, at least, is handedly concluded without it.

There is a difference between something not being someone's cup of tea. It's quite another to argue that it doesn't "fit". Would you mind quantifying by you mean by "ruin"? Perhaps you meant that it would lose its appeal? Impregnation is not an extreme kink like scat that has to be build up for it not to be out of place, so I can't imagine that your objection has anything do with it's implementation rather then with it simply existing.

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
There is a difference between something not being someone's cup of tea. It's quite another to argue that it doesn't "fit". Would you mind quantifying by you mean by "ruin"? Perhaps you meant that it would lose its appeal? Impregnation is not an extreme kink like scat that has to be build up for it not to be out of place, so I can't imagine that your objection has anything do with it's implementation rather then with it simply existing.
So, I can ask NTR in this game and no one will be freaked out?

• Sad
Reactions: Tholio

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
So is that the end of the version when you get caught by Karen fucking Nikki?

I tried choosing the other one the she says she owes me a favor and still fuck anyway?

Does choosing options even matter i tried some it just ends the same anyway just like the phone snatching part the Mc still chase the guy and gets KOed.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes