Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018

Unlocked
Professor?
Hi guys.
I hope you are all well, things are going fine here.
Above you can see the as yet unnamed hot redhead. You saw her a couple of posts back but here is a better look at her.
I'm thinking of calling her Professor [Insert name here]. I mentioned in the comments of the previous post that I'm open to suggestions for her name.
I've already had a few suggestions I like so far. I really liked how the Officer Jùrǔ suggestion turned out so maybe you guys can come up with another gem so keep them coming.
Speaking of hot redheads we already have one and it's now her turn to pose for us. View attachment 372018 View attachment 372020 View attachment 372022
I really liked this outfit so I couldn't resist using it again. 4k versions attached as per normal
I hope you enjoy and that's all from me for now.
Thank you all as always and take care.
I just wish every game in this site would have the same render and model quality as this game. Also animations of course. I know it comes with a cost but man! I don't even bother with butter skin games anymore after all these beatiful looking gems. L&S, Milfy City, F.I.L.F. etc.

fucktheirs

Nov 24, 2018
So is that the end of the version when you get caught by Karen fucking Nikki?

I tried choosing the other one the she says she owes me a favor and still fuck anyway?

Does choosing options even matter i tried some it just ends the same anyway just like the phone snatching part the Mc still chase the guy and gets KOed.
yes the options matter, depending on what you choose you can fuck the doctor or your gf. whether you fuck your maid or the officer when you are at the police station is decided by your options. Also depending on your choices you can fuck any of the 3 main girls behind the waterfall at the beach.

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
I support this continued conversation. Especially if Karen and Nikki are the ones getting impregnated.
no fuck Niikki ( sparrow tits and a damn shopper) why she's my GF i don't know,I wouldn't have chosen her. Karen's got that hot middle aged thing going,Haley smoking short haired deviant ,the Police officer is just so damn hot,pregnancy yeah it may ruin the the game,but i don't see the MC wearing a condom

Using this as a comparison and reference as why Nikki just falls behind in so many departments,she doesn't even have child Bearing hips and i suspect she may even have thick ankles TheVisit 2019-08-19 14-05-58-64.jpg

Last edited:

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
no fuck Niikki ( sparrow tits and a damn shopper) why she's my GF i don't know,I wouldn't have chosen her. Karen's got that hot middle aged thing going,the Police officer is just so damn hot,pregnancy yeah it may ruin the the game,but i don't see the MC wearing a condom

This games so good i record the sex scenes for later use ;)
Fucking Nikki is exactly my sentiment. :D It's all good if Nikki and/or Karen isn't your type more of them for me. ;) Green eyed women always steal my heart. I am not at all attracted to Officer Juru so she is allll yours. Impregnation always enhances the enjoyment of a game for me, so we shall see, my fingers are crossed.

Me too, except i save the game right before the sex scene starts and not record it. :)

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
no fuck Niikki ( sparrow tits and a damn shopper) why she's my GF i don't know,I wouldn't have chosen her. Karen's got that hot middle aged thing going,Haley smoking short haired deviant ,the Police officer is just so damn hot,pregnancy yeah it may ruin the the game,but i don't see the MC wearing a condom

Using this as a comparison and reference as why Nikki just falls behind in so many departments,she doesn't even have child Bearing hips and i suspect she may even have thick ankles View attachment 375173
I think you have Haley and Nikki mixed up.

Reactions: fried and Nulldev

Evil Dr Porkchop

Donor
May 16, 2019
I think you have Haley and Nikki mixed up.
perhaps I'm bad with names,all i look for is maximum boobage,and at least size 10 plus they need to be a bit dirty,Nikki isn't dirty and damn hairdo is from the 80's,Haley is just dirty Karen dunno i like her,modest but sexy

Last edited:

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
perhaps I'm bad with names,all i look for is maximum boobage,and they need to be a bit dirty,Nikki isn't dirty and damn hairdo is from the 80's
Oh you meant Haley for the girlfriend. I thought the Nikki being the girlfriend was just you being ironic because of the cliffhanger. Yeah the blue eyed young blonde isn't attractive to me either.

Evil Dr Porkchop

Donor
May 16, 2019
Oh you meant Haley for the girlfriend. I thought the Nikki being the girlfriend was just you being ironic because of the cliffhanger. Yeah the blue eyed young blonde isn't attractive to me either.
no i really don't see Nikki as sexy,perhaps because she has the same name as my ex,short haired women always turn me on,as do big tits,but Karen,well she's just hot,perhaps it's her modestly/attitude but she's has it going on in so many ways, that police officer,what a rack,if i was 20 years younger I'd marry here,perhaps that could be a game feature....do you wish to marry big tit's ?
Option A Fuck yeah
Option B fuck yeah

Last edited:

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
no i really don't see Nikki as sexy,perhaps because she has the same name as my ex,short haired women always turn me on,as do big tits,but Karen,well she's just hot,perhaps it's her modestly/attitude but she's has it going on in so many ways, that police officer,what a rack
Karen is definitely my favorite for some of the same reasons when comparing Karen and Nikki also. It just because of their green eyes that really attracts me most to them. Which equals me wanting to impregnate them. Big boobs and/or butts aren't really my thing per se because i like all shapes and sizes. Woman having green eyes with a beautiful vagina that i can enjoy for hours in front of me and happiness envelops my every thought.

Reactions: Evil Dr Porkchop

Evil Dr Porkchop

Donor
May 16, 2019
Karen is definitely my favorite for some of the same reasons when comparing Karen and Nikki also. It just because of their green eyes that really attracts me most to them. Which equals me wanting to impregnate them. Big boobs and/or butts aren't really my thing per se because i like all shapes and sizes. Woman having green eyes with a beautiful vagina that i can enjoy for hours in front of me and happiness envelops my every thought.
should do a a poll,how damn sexy is Karen vs Nikki ? when she wears the sexy underwear she wins by a damn mile

Last edited:
Reactions: AdamJohn36

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
On a side note but related to the impregnation discussion. I am not saying that it should be forced either, like anal is unfortunately in this game wish there was an option to avoid anal, but a choice between pulling out or going inside as deep as possible would be great for everyone.

Evil Dr Porkchop

Donor
May 16, 2019
so it's fucking Suzie Homemaker Vs Banging hot mid aged sexy babe,just look at that face. and..... the top...make your choice,still think a vote is in order and yeah anal isn't my thing but it's part of the game

Last edited:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Whatcha all talkin' about? The obvious choice is Rosa :p MC's going back to Uni in a couple of weeks. My epilogue is renting a house off-campus and taking Rosa with as housemaid. She's not jealous, she's not possessive, she'll even help the MC with others ala with the cop. That's a great next 3 years. By the time you graduate, dear Aunt Nikki will probably be sagging like no tomorrow already :LOL:

Reactions: fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Whatcha all talkin' about? The obvious choice is Rosa :p MC's going back to Uni in a couple of weeks. My epilogue is renting a house off-campus and taking Rosa with as housemaid. She's not jealous, she's not possessive, she'll even help the MC with others ala with the cop. That's a great next 3 years. By the time you graduate, dear Aunt Nikki will probably be sagging like no tomorrow already :LOL:
This is the answer to all debates about "best woman" here.

Reactions: Darkmetal and D Dog

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016

How dare you Nikki isnt even that old

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes