gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
When the MC had the first sex with Karen (the mom), I found the following text quite boring

MC: "Yes, I'm making her cum so hard."
MC thought: "God, I want to cum inside her so badly."
MC: "Mom I'm about to..."
Karen/Mom: "Just do it [mcname]."
Karen/Mom: "Fire your hot load deep inside me."
Karen/Mom: "Tonight mommy's your fuck doll. Do whatever you want."
MC: "Fuck!"

Here is my own version which is more sexually aroused, and inspiring.

MC: "I am so close"
MC thought: "God, I forgot that I had a bare cock inside mom. Does mom know that I have no condom at all"
MC thought: "What if she knew and she had willingly spread her legs and invited me into her, unprotected?"
MC thought: "I have never imagined that I can have unprotected sex with mom ever."
MC thought: "God, I want to cum inside her so badly. Is she safe today?"
MC thought: "She may be on the pill now"
MC thought: "But it does not mean that she wants me to cum inside her. "
MC thought: "It is possibly the most important sex in my life. I want it to be perfect. I don't want to pull out. But I also want her approval."
MC: "I'm close, Mom, oh, I love you so much. I'm gonna cum soon. Where do you want it, Mom?"
MC thought: "I whispered into her ear"
Karen/Mom: "Ok, remember though, don't cum in me. I'm unprotected right now."
MC: "Are you fertile today?"
Karen/Mom: "No baby. But I am not on the pill yet. And I am your mother. You can not cum inside me"
MC: "Please, mom. You are safe even you're not on any birth control.!"
Mom: "Only your father could cum inside me. You can not breed with me like your dad used to do. It is not right"
MC: "Please mom. Only today"
MC thought: "She closes her eyes. I began kissing her lips, moving down to her chin, down to her neck and stopping at her chest taking more time to suck and lick her hard nipples."
MC thought: "I thrust myself in and out of her harder and faster. I kiss her, suck on her nipples and kiss her again. "
MC thought: "Suddenly, her orgasm burst and she began to scream with delight. Her body shook as she came."
MC thought: "I realize I'd just fucked mom to an orgasm and that pushed me over the edge into my own orgasm. I push my cock as far as it would go up mom's pussy and started depositing burst of sperm inside her."
MC: "I'm cumming inside you, Mom,"
MC thought: "Mom just reminded me that I am breeding her. That gets me even more aroused"
MC thought: "I want to pump another huge load of sperm deep inside mom pussy to drip down into her uterus in search of an egg to impregnate, just like Dad did with mom so many times before."

I modified the file game/chapter7.rpy. You can download it and see how it works

Have fun!

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
Whatcha all talkin' about? The obvious choice is Rosa :p MC's going back to Uni in a couple of weeks. My epilogue is renting a house off-campus and taking Rosa with as housemaid. She's not jealous, she's not possessive, she'll even help the MC with others ala with the cop. That's a great next 3 years. By the time you graduate, dear Aunt Nikki will probably be sagging like no tomorrow already :LOL:
who the fuck is Rosa ? wasn't there a post a while back with some hottie mowing the lawn ? who's she ? Nilkki's sagging already she's not even 20 or 30....next update i suppose,couple of Redheads that deserve my special attention....I'm not sexist I just like bigun's

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Is anyone having trouble with the incest patch? I placed it in the game folder, but the MC still refers to the Mom and Aunt as Nikki instead of Aunt Nikki and Karen instead of Mom, anyone else having this issue?

Evil Dr Porkchop

Donor
May 16, 2019
Is anyone having trouble with the incest patch? I placed it in the game folder, but the MC still refers to the Mom and Aunt as Nikki instead of Aunt Nikki and Karen instead of Mom, anyone else having this issue?
haven't tried it to be honest too busy with my sweetie Karen

Reactions: GroPin and HHUUKK

Evil Dr Porkchop

Donor
May 16, 2019
Well then my question was directed towards people who HAVE tried it, but still, I am so happy you're play through is a fruitful one *Thumbs up emoji*
perhaps i will give it a try,really looking forward to the next update

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
perhaps i will give it a try,really looking forward to the next update
Me too, I'm just looking forward to the next updates with the incest patch working, since the incest patch is what I've used since the very first release so, that's how my story goes

Evil Dr Porkchop

Donor
May 16, 2019
Nikk will be in a wonderful 40 years... maybe some more. She is perfect for her age. :sneaky:
what ? she'll be like 90 ? Karen will remain a timeless beautie,couple of redheads I'd like to fuck,I'm still interested in the lawnmower women,might have to bust out the credit card next week.....hurry up i need a hardon

Evil Dr Porkchop

Donor
May 16, 2019
okay so i d/l ed the incest patch but what does it actually do ?,none of these women are my sisters,,guess I'll just have to....EXPERIMENT.....Karen you sexy babe,wear the sexy underwear

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
okay so i d/l ed the incest patch but what does it actually do ?,none of these women are my sisters,,guess I'll just have to....EXPERIMENT.....Karen you sexy babe,wear the sexy underwear
The patch should make Karen and Nikki your mother and aunt, your MC should refer to Nikki as Aunt Nikki and Karen as mom or mother, but I feel that this patch is broken, so I might need to wait for the person who made it to fix or update it

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Hoekay I found out why the incest patch did not want to work, I was using it with the compressed version, I have the full version and it seems to be working, so thank you to everyone who took the time to try and find out what was the problem, but your assistance is no longer needed, go back to your fapping

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
When the MC had the first sex with Karen (the mom), I found the following text quite boring

MC thought: "God, I want to cum inside her so badly."
MC: "Mom I'm about to..."
Karen/Mom: "Just do it [mcname]."
Karen/Mom: "Fire your hot load deep inside me."
Karen/Mom: "Tonight mommy's your fuck doll. Do whatever you want."
MC: "Fuck!"

Here is my own version which is more sexually aroused, and inspiring.

MC: "I am so close"
MC thought: "God, I forgot that I had a bare cock inside mom. Does mom know that I have no condom at all"
MC thought: "What if she knew and she had willingly spread her legs and invited me into her, unprotected?"
MC thought: "I have never imagined that I can have unprotected sex with mom ever."
MC thought: "God, I want to cum inside her so badly. Is she safe today?"
MC thought: "She may be on the pill now"
MC thought: "But it does not mean that she wants me to cum inside her. "
MC thought: "It is possibly the most important sex in my life. I want it to be perfect. I don't want to pull out. But I also want her approval."
MC: "I'm close, Mom, oh, I love you so much. I'm gonna cum soon. Where do you want it, Mom?"
MC thought: "I whispered into her ear"
Karen/Mom: "Ok, remember though, don't cum in me. I'm unprotected right now."
MC: "Are you fertile today?"
Karen/Mom: "No baby. But I am not on the pill yet. And I am your mother. You can not cum inside me"
MC: "Please, mom. You are safe even you're not on any birth control.!"
Mom: "Only your father could cum inside me. You can not breed with me like your dad used to do. It is not right"
MC: "Please mom. Only today"
MC thought: "She closes her eyes. I began kissing her lips, moving down to her chin, down to her neck and stopping at her chest taking more time to suck and lick her hard nipples."
MC thought: "I thrust myself in and out of her harder and faster. I kiss her, suck on her nipples and kiss her again. "
MC thought: "Suddenly, her orgasm burst and she began to scream with delight. Her body shook as she came."
MC thought: "I realize I'd just fucked mom to an orgasm and that pushed me over the edge into my own orgasm. I push my cock as far as it would go up mom's pussy and started depositing burst of sperm inside her."
MC: "I'm cumming inside you, Mom,"
MC thought: "Mom just reminded me that I am breeding her. That gets me even more aroused"
MC thought: "I want to pump another huge load of sperm deep inside mom pussy to drip down into her uterus in search of an egg to impregnate, just like Dad did with mom so many times before."

I modified the file game/chapter7.rpy. You can download it and see how it works

Have fun!
Dude. You should rewrite unfinished games that actually need it like My Cute Roommate.

Reactions: HHUUKK
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes