Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
Hoekay I found out why the incest patch did not want to work, I was using it with the compressed version, I have the full version and it seems to be working, so thank you to everyone who took the time to try and find out what was the problem, but your assistance is no longer needed, go back to your fapping
do you need to start a new game ? Nikki as my mother is just revolting,saggy tit's at 30, !!! Karen as my mother ?, I'm not sure about that one but I'll give it a go,hey Mum yes ? wanna bang,why yes son....... ( just can't picture Karen saying that )

........but i'm still going to try it out,you know for research,game testing,quality assurance,feed back etc

the update arrives when it arrives,patience is a virtue,but Damn i wanna see the lawnmower girl,wonder if i can ride her ???

Last edited:

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
do you need to start a new game ? Nikki as my mother is just revolting,saggy tit's at 30, !!! Karen as my mother ?, I'm not sure about that one but I'll give it a go,hey Mum yes ? wanna bang,why yes son....... ( just can't picture Karen saying that )

........but i'm still going to try it out,you know for research,game testing,quality assurance,feed back etc

the update arrives when it arrives,patience is a virtue,but Damn i wanna see the lawnmower girl,wonder if i can ride her ???
You don't need to start a new game, but I guess for someone who hasn't played with the incest since the beginning, story wise you should start a new game, so you can get a feel of the relationships from the start to where the update ends, but since you played the game without the incest on from the start, it will obviously be different to you and might not be to your liking, but for me though, I always play games with the incest on if there is a patch to fix it or the incest is included in the game to begin with, Karen to you is like a landlady since that is how you got to know her, to me she is the mother, so we both will have different experiences, but if you wanna give it a go, by all means try and see if the incest gets you going, if not, then you will always have the option to remove the patch and revert it back

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
g16_Camera 3.jpg

Unlocked
Going away.
Hi guys.
I hope you are all well.
As you may have noticed on the main page I've gone ahead and paused the billing cycle. There will be no charges to patrons on the 1st of September.
Be aware though that pay up front is still enabled (I can't be disabled now) so if you increase you pledge you still get charged.
This will be my last post before I go, you won't hear from me for the next two weeks.
Thank you all for your suggestions for the Professors name. I think I'm going to go with a mix of your suggestions and call her Prof. Christina McKenna. An Irish surname fits her perfectly.
I did a couple for 4k render for you guys. This time it's Officer Bigtits on the bed.
jurubed1.jpg jurubed2.jpg But then I thought if I'm going to be gone for a little while I should leave you guys an extra treat. So here is everyone on a bed. allbed.jpg
It took quite a while to do because, as I thought it would be, vram was an issue. I had render the image in parts and put it together afterwards, which was tricky as they cast shadows on each other etc...
Not to stop there though I've gone back and re-rendered 8k VR versions of all the girls on beds for you. So if you have some VR goggles you can see all the ladies in their life size glory. I'll attach a .zip below.
So that's all for now. I'll see you all in a few weeks.
Thank you and take care.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Hmmm, you can see very well in this picture how dated Nikki looks in comparison to the others. I wish at least her textures were updated. I think she is my favourite out of them, not because of her looks, but because I really like how independent, smart, kind and fun she is. And she is a born leader because of her strong personality. Yes, she is a well made character. :D

P.S. The picture is something I didn't even know I wanted, so damn, I am glad we have it. :D

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
View attachment 378598

Unlocked
Going away.
Hi guys.
I hope you are all well.
As you may have noticed on the main page I've gone ahead and paused the billing cycle. There will be no charges to patrons on the 1st of September.
Be aware though that pay up front is still enabled (I can't be disabled now) so if you increase you pledge you still get charged.
This will be my last post before I go, you won't hear from me for the next two weeks.
Thank you all for your suggestions for the Professors name. I think I'm going to go with a mix of your suggestions and call her Prof. Christina McKenna. An Irish surname fits her perfectly.
I did a couple for 4k render for you guys. This time it's Officer Bigtits on the bed.
View attachment 378599 View attachment 378600 But then I thought if I'm going to be gone for a little while I should leave you guys an extra treat. So here is everyone on a bed. View attachment 378601
It took quite a while to do because, as I thought it would be, vram was an issue. I had render the image in parts and put it together afterwards, which was tricky as they cast shadows on each other etc...
Not to stop there though I've gone back and re-rendered 8k VR versions of all the girls on beds for you. So if you have some VR goggles you can see all the ladies in their life size glory. I'll attach a .zip below.
Thank you and take care.
where is he going? doing vacation again? is he moving ? personal issues?

Reactions: cimibibapa2
May 26, 2018
View attachment 378598

Unlocked
Going away.
Hi guys.
I hope you are all well.
View attachment 378599 View attachment 378600 But then I thought if I'm going to be gone for a little while I should leave you guys an extra treat. So here is everyone on a bed. View attachment 378601
Thank you and take care.
Karen wearing a buttondown? She needs more sexy office attire, can’t wait to see her in the next update.

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
View attachment 378598

Unlocked
Going away.
Hi guys.
I hope you are all well.
Thank you and take care.
okay one thing missing ow creator of big tit renders,were the fuck am I ? enjoy your break looking forward to you're next update,the one on the far right might be my new Waifu.....mmmm Gingers

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Hmmm, you can see very well in this picture how dated Nikki looks in comparison to the others. I wish at least her textures were updated.
Nikki is supposed to have more mileage on her body, IMHO - it's not her textures in need of updating.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes