Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
as the NTR hater I am
I'm on the same boat, that cuck shit makes me sick. But I must say I barely care in this game because I go full tunnel vision on the mom.
In fact, the only thing that can make me tolerate NTR is when, at some point, I don't care anymore about the girl you're suposed to care about. The best example I have in mind is My GF's amnesia. This game is infested with NTR content, but after a moment I didn't care about the gf anymore, at all. At the end, I got the sister ending.

Back to The Visit, if at some point the mom is involved in some NTR content, I will definitely lose my shit ( and drop the game ).

Arassei

May 28, 2019
I'm on the same boat, that cuck shit makes me sick. But I must say I barely care in this game because I go full tunnel vision on the mom.
In fact, the only thing that can make me tolerate NTR is when, at some point, I don't care anymore about the girl you're suposed to care about. The best example I have in mind is My GF's amnesia. This game is infested with NTR content, but after a moment I didn't care about the gf anymore, at all. At the end, I got the sister ending.

Back to The Visit, if at some point the mom is involved in some NTR content, I will definitely lose my shit ( and drop the game ).
I feel the same way. For me too, the mom is the real main heroine of this story.
But it makes me angry when the MC does nothing about that, it makes him a beta cuck.
I don't think the mom will be NTR at this point, and it seems the devs have not NTR on their mind for this game.
In fact, I am pretty sure they don't know the Aunt-Girlfriend scene was NTR in itself.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
The aunt ntred her nephew. No doubt on that.
You all can say " yeah but the MC cheated on her girfriend first, blablabla " but he is the MC. And because he is the MC, because he is YOU, this law doesn't apply to him.
Yes, it's unfair, but... that's how it works. MC's law.
For example, it's the same with netori and netorare. Netori is good, netorare is bad. The two are the same thing, but... MC's law.
For it not to be NTR, the aunt and the girlfriend have to tell the truth to MC BEFORE any act. AND the MC must be ok with that and gives his blessing to them.
So, NTR tag is needed. Nikki and Haley must die.
The mom, the cop and the maid, best girls.

Technically cheating but not NTR.

The NTR thing is all about sexual jealousy and normally only really come's from another man sleeping with the woman.

The reason normal men hate NTR so much is related to the idea that if a woman sleeps with another man, then the child she carries if she gets pregnant may not be yours. Yes you may not intend to ever have children with the woman, everyone's was wearing protection, she or the other guy may even be infertile but it's not a logical feeling, it's a primal one of another man taking another mans woman.

It's normally only NTR with woman on woman if she ditches you for the other woman for sexual reasons, sexually emasculated. There is no primal disgust from your woman sleeping with another woman.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Technically cheating but not NTR.

The NTR thing is all about sexual jealousy and normally only really come's from another man sleeping with the woman.

The reason normal men hate NTR so much is related to the idea that if a woman sleeps with another man, then the child she carries if she gets pregnant may not be yours. Yes you may not intend to ever have children with the woman, everyone's was wearing protection, she or the other guy may even be infertile but it's not a logical feeling, it's a primal one of another man taking another mans woman.

It's normally only NTR with woman on woman if she ditches you for the other woman for sexual reasons, sexually emasculated. There is no primal disgust from your woman sleeping with another woman.
You just made a load of cultural assumptions there :)

It's a lot more simple, actually:

Basically, netorare means "cuckolding," which means "being cheated on by your partner." For example, a guy's girlfriend cheating on him with another guy is netorare. Likewise, a girl's boyfriend cheating on her with another girl is also netorare. It can also be just a romantic partner, love interest, wife, husband, and it doesn't even have to be heterosexual.
The MC in The Visit is a whore and creates an NTR situation with Haley by sleeping with Nikki, the doctor, the maid, the police officer and his mother.

Likewise, his female partner does the same to him, but by sleeping with Nikki.

And that's it, I believe.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I don't consider it NTR, it is but you know... it's hot, because they are two woman and the truth is that both still wants to fuck you, it's more like "sharing" than anything else, anyway... who cares? mom/Karen is the endgame, if aunt and girlfriend want to fuck each other, that's fine.

Reactions: Outrider

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
the author took some time off,please come back sir the hot lawnmower lady is in my sights,ps there's no fucking way i'd pick Haley to be my partner......goddamn Barbie doll

Jill Lover

Jan 3, 2019
I want to lose Haley, I've never opted to date her, it was a forced girlfriend and I don't really like her, I wish there would be a way to dump her in any way possible.
I don't like her too
I don't consider it NTR, it is but you know... it's hot, because they are two woman and the truth is that both still wants to fuck you, it's more like "sharing" than anything else, anyway... who cares? mom/Karen is the endgame, if aunt and girlfriend want to fuck each other, that's fine.
You know that sharing = NTR

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Only endings i'm interested in involve Haley and Nikki.

I'd prefer solo endings but if I have to have them together i'd take that.

Probably keep the maid too.
U know the games has made a specia promotion just for you how about u keep every girl as long as it had nikki im your playthrough
What do u think about that

Arassei

May 28, 2019
You just made a load of cultural assumptions there :)

It's a lot more simple, actually:

The MC in The Visit is a whore and creates an NTR situation with Haley by sleeping with Nikki, the doctor, the maid, the police officer and his mother.

And that's it, I believe.
Thank you, I didn't want to explain myself.

Reactions: fried

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Haley's mine, you can have Nikki though ;) Oh, and we can share the maid!
Toughy, I really like Haley but I also really like Nikki.....

Okay, deal.

Nikki's been my fave since it was just about her when it was supposed to be just a short so I can live with that. Also don't mind sharing the maid, she'd probably enjoy that.

Haley is gorgeous though.

Don't know why i'm not a fan of the mother. She shares a character model with Nikki but I prefer Nikki's character all round, attitude scenes etc..

Juru is also a great character but for secondary flings. Couldn't see her being main girl.

Daboos

Jul 1, 2017

Is it really cheating if its essentially a harem? I mean Nikki knows how the MC's trying to fuck everyone in the house, so I don't think her playing with his gf is actually cheating

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes