Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
He's right though, when it's ready is the only answer.

Devs with common sense stopped giving out release dates to stop people whining if they miss them.
I don't mind he/she posted they would be taking two weeks off,I've go 6 HDD's of games to play,plus I'm pretty good at single player games.leveled up in one handed 20 years ago

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I think this classes as artwork,or lazy work either way it's true

View attachment 395272
Man, you should rename yo MC to Doofus, cuz you boy don't know whatcha talkin 'bout. Dere sum nice big'ol tiddies on Haley too.

For real, though. I think Karen's tits are the best. She has the best nipples, areolae the right size and colour, great healthy looking skin colour, they are big, and their shape is amazing (also look way more natural than Nikki's). Nikki is my favourite character, tho, because she's the coolest character in the VN, and one of the top characters in VNs I played.

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Sorry if it was answered, I did try searching for it but the inc patch isn't working for me. I downloaded the compressed version and since it turns out that mom is Karen I downloaded the inc patch 0.10 fix2. Now when I try loading from the same place before inc patching it shows error and even if I start from the beginning it says Karen which is no effect from the patch. What should I do?

siwyroman

Feb 4, 2018
Sorry if it was answered, I did try searching for it but the inc patch isn't working for me. I downloaded the compressed version and since it turns out that mom is Karen I downloaded the inc patch 0.10 fix2. Now when I try loading from the same place before inc patching it shows error and even if I start from the beginning it says Karen which is no effect from the patch. What should I do?
not 100% sure if it helps, but maybe try regular version?

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018

f09_Cam.jpg

Did you miss me?

I hope you have all been well. I had a nice time seeing some of my family.

It's good to see Patreon didn't charge you all while I was away anyway. That would have been a nightmare to return to.
Now it's time to get back to work though. I still have fair bit to get done.

I know you are all eager for the next update, I hate to give a date though because at this point I just don't know when it will be done by.

Here's a few more 4k renders to hopefully sate your thirst for a little while longer.

Maybe that leather catsuit is good for more than just teasing in, or maybe not :)

I hope you enjoy and that's all from me for now.

Take care guys and thank you as always.

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019

View attachment 398368

Did you miss me?

I hope you have all been well. I had a nice time seeing some of my family.

It's good to see Patreon didn't charge you all while I was away anyway. That would have been a nightmare to return to.
Now it's time to get back to work though. I still have fair bit to get done.

I know you are all eager for the next update, I hate to give a date though because at this point I just don't know when it will be done by.

Here's a few more 4k renders to hopefully sate your thirst for a little while longer.

Maybe that leather catsuit is good for more than just teasing in, or maybe not :)

I hope you enjoy and that's all from me for now.

Take care guys and thank you as always.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes