Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
I'd like to know why she's riding a bike ? do i get to ride it ? were is she going ? how did she pay for it ?

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017

Hi guys,

I hope you are all well.

Just checking in, I don't really have much to say at the moment.

Before I went away I felt completely confident I'd get the update done before the end of the month. At the moment time feels like it's flying by way too fast and a little bit of worry is starting to creep in.

I'm gonna do my best. I've at least a couple more animations I want to create and render. They're what takes the longest time so it's probably gonna be tight.

A few more 4k renders for you to enjoy, maybe Rosa lives a double life and when she's not working, she goes cruising around on a chopper?

That's all I have for you guys.

Thank you and take care as always.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Hi guys,

I hope you are all well.

Just checking in, I don't really have much to say at the moment.

Before I went away I felt completely confident I'd get the update done before the end of the month. At the moment time feels like it's flying by way too fast and a little bit of worry is starting to creep in.

I'm gonna do my best. I've at least a couple more animations I want to create and render. They're what takes the longest time so it's probably gonna be tight.

A few more 4k renders for you to enjoy, maybe Rosa lives a double life and when she's not working, she goes cruising around on a chopper?

That's all I have for you guys.

Thank you and take care as always.
It's Abandoned! Nooooooo!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes