Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
damn some of those renders won't load ( browser problems ? ) and i really feel like making a sexist joke,so is she now the town bike ? a big engine is always a plus as long as it's 4 stroke :)
Don't you mean: "... as long as it's throbbing."

You poor man - those renders are stunning - I've turned one into a screensaver.

Reactions: Evil Dr Porkchop

chociar666

Dec 3, 2017
With endings. Meh, guess it's pretty obvious.
One bad ending with MC being lost/left alone/killed/whatever.
Three endings for each of main ladies.
Harem ending aswell.
Don't have to be Einstein to figure this, I guess.
I wonder if rejecting Haley, or another of the three main LIs (Karen, Nikki, Haley), could prevent harem ending and lead to bad conclusion.

In other words, do all these combinations end up with harem or just the last one listed?:
Karen + Nikki
Karen + Haley
Nikki + Haley
Karen + Nikki + Haley

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
If there is an ending where the MC becomes a sub to the maid's domme role and Juru becomes a part-time partner in the affair, then I'd be satisfied.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Probably won't be some of those.

For sure you'll get the expected ones.

Karen ending
Nikki ending
Haley ending

Then maybe we'll see a Rosa and Juru ending with some dom / sub themes (maybe Rosa only). Or perhaps an ending with Nikki + Haley, or Nikki + Karen. I don't think there should be any ending with Karen and other women though. It's pretty clear Karen wants the MC all to herself. So I don't think that would be right.

Bad ending will be you're left with no one. Karen "dumps" you for cheating on her. You crawl back to your girlfriend only to find her having sex with Nikki, and is leaving you for Nikki (who also doesn't want anything to do with you anymore).

Personally, I'll be going with that Karen only route.

Ssoud

Jul 16, 2017
The fact that he says "I guess you can call it a bad ending" maybe means that there is not an ending where the MC ends alone.

I think the "bad ending" he is talking about is the Rosa/Juru/doctor one.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
The fact that he says "I guess you can call it a bad ending" maybe means that there is not an ending where the MC ends alone.

I think the "bad ending" he is talking about is the Rosa/Juru/doctor one.
Imagine thinking ending up with a gorgeous, anal loving red head with huge tits that's also a doctor and calling that a bad ending. Or a submissive maid that is willing to screw you anywhere and helps out with getting you other women is a bad ending. Or a cop with huge yobos who is willing to look the other way, even participate with you when you get up to shenanigans, is a bad ending.

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
Any ending with Officer Juru and/or Dr. Jenny is good in my book. If they end up pregnant, even better.

Also picture this. Dr. Jenny’s breasts are fake, right? She gets knocked up and has her implants removed. Then her pregnancy causes her tits to grow even bigger than before.

Last edited:

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
I am thinking about doing something similar to HHUUKK for my signature, mostly because he is a man of taste :giggle: but with a more recent scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So before you guys start losing your marbles, I just want to make sure if it is ok or if perhaps I wait after the next update so it is not so much time sensitive
More than two months since the last update seems fine in my book.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes