Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
oh wow really nice girls and renders but why a young boy who comes home and not e.g. a guy who went away young and came back as some old guy who has seen much but got surprised what changed in all the years he was away :(

edit: and is this just POV? :cry:

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
some of you have tried to download this file and to do as written to me tells me that it is impossible to open them

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I do not know I try and try again but every time I get the screen saying impossible to open the file and this does it to an Italian friend of mine
Which link did you download from and what program are you using to open the file?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
but in the end is that in downloading everything is fine until the end, then when I use the 7zip program to open it and take the files with the words "extract here" tells me "impossible to open the file
Yeah, really not sure then.
I used the same link and program to unzip and had no issues. Maybe try a different link or do what the guy above me said and update 7zip.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
but in the end is that in downloading everything is fine until the end, then when I use the 7zip program to open it and take the files with the words "extract here" tells me "impossible to open the file
Don't open it.

Just right click on the file and extract, don't open it first.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017

Hi guys. I hope you are all well.

Still working hard here to the next update out. With only 5 days left until the end of the month I don't think it's going to be done before then.

I thought I might share a little bit about the coming update. I normally don't like to, but I think I can say a bit without spoiling anything.

I've worked on five endings, one of which will be, I guess you can call it a bad ending. It will end with this update, the rest shall continue on to the next.

They are not entirely distinct yet, they still overlap. There will be four sex scenes which are possible to see in only two playthroughs assuming you choose the right ones.

All the choices you made up until this point will be what decides what route you end up on. There won't be any choices in this update that change that.

I'll try and create a walkthrough or something, but it should not be rocket science to get on a particular route.

I won't have covered every outcome that people might have wanted to see but I had to choose what I thought was best.

I'll leave it there for now. I have a few more fun 4k renders for you.

We've seen Nikki and Rosa on 2 wheels but that's not how Karen rolls. She likes 4 wheels and a big engine.

I decided to use the hair that you guys voted for as it's not in the coming update. Let me know if you like it.

And that's all.

Thank you all as always and take care out there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
damn some of those renders won't load ( browser problems ? ) and i really feel like making a sexist joke,so is she now the town bike ? a big engine is always a plus as long as it's 4 stroke :)

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes