bonerland

Dec 28, 2017

View attachment 398368

Did you miss me?

I hope you have all been well. I had a nice time seeing some of my family.

It's good to see Patreon didn't charge you all while I was away anyway. That would have been a nightmare to return to.
Now it's time to get back to work though. I still have fair bit to get done.

I know you are all eager for the next update, I hate to give a date though because at this point I just don't know when it will be done by.

Here's a few more 4k renders to hopefully sate your thirst for a little while longer.

Maybe that leather catsuit is good for more than just teasing in, or maybe not :)

I hope you enjoy and that's all from me for now.

Take care guys and thank you as always.
We need a hero to bring back the post with all the girls different bust sizes.

Reactions: HHUUKK

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I am not a fan of Juru and Haley and I would not mind to give up those 2 just to get more content with the other women!

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Er ..... of course, that's what I meant.

Before the post replay button rudely interrupted me by clicking too soon what I was going to say is i'm keeping the maid warm on days she's with me.......

Think he bought it?
Maybe "he" would've bought it if you had remembered to at least put that last comment in a smaller font (my eyes aren't what they used to be) or put it in a spoiler :rolleyes:

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Haley's tits look nothing like D's...lol if anything maybe a C
Cup sizes don't work the way you think they do.

32D and 34C are considered "sister sizes" in that they'll both hold the same volume of breast though things can vary from brand to brand and to type but that's how it typically works. She's a 32D because of the rib cage measurement.

Reactions: fried

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Cup sizes don't work the way you think they do.

32D and 34C are considered "sister sizes" in that they'll both hold the same volume of breast though things can vary from brand to brand and to type but that's how it typically works. She's a 32D because of the rib cage measurement.
WOW - A bra size expert in this humble forum.

Reactions: Sober Satan
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes