fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Is it really cheating if its essentially a harem? I mean Nikki knows how the MC's trying to fuck everyone in the house, so I don't think her playing with his gf is actually cheating
It wasn't a harem from the perspectives of those two characters, only to the players. The characters were knowingly cheating on their partners.

Reactions: Arassei

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Obviously most people don't care for a girl on girl NTR so can we come up with a new name for it something like soft NTR or something like that.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Obviously most people don't care for a girl on girl NTR so can we come up with a new name for it something like soft NTR or something like that.
Why? The definition is still correct.

Individuals can decide if they care or not, sure. I tend to find people who say that - given a F + M relationship - if the F cheats with another F, somehow that's not really cheating (or NTR, etc.). But, if the F cheats with another M, then watch out folks. I find that hypocritical and feel it says more about typically male-driven values still prevalent in our societies than anything else.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Individuals can decide if they care or not, sure. I tend to find people who say that - given a F + M relationship - if the F cheats with another F, somehow that's not really cheating (or NTR, etc.). But, if the F cheats with another M, then watch out folks. I find that hypocritical and feel it says more about typically male-driven values still prevalent in our societies than anything else.
A friend of mine has been married for 8 years now, she's bisexual. She regularly picks up women and takes them home.

Her husband is usually there and if the other girls up for it he joins in if not it's just the 2 women but he's never given a shit about her doing that.

He's not the only one. My twinsy's soon to be hubby has told her if she wants to bed women he wouldn't mind as long as he can watch.

Never been with a married woman myself nor anyone in a realtionship, I just don't feel comfortable about that but it seems pretty common that guys don't mind their women sleeping with other women.

I asked my friends husband about it and his reasoning was it gives him something to get excited about and he knows she'd never leave him for another woman. It's just a bit of fun for her and as no man fluids or penis is touching her it doesn't bother him.

On the flip side of that, being a lesbian, the idea of my girlfriend going with another woman does make me feel a bit ill. Then again I wouldn't like her going with a man either.

I know some people think my friends husband is a bit of a cuck but his way of thinking is he just likes to see his wife have fun when he's been too busy to do it with her and he's more than comfortable enough to know she'll never leave him or go with another man.

Bit of a long post to make that point but that's just based on people I know and what i've heard from others.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017

I never said anything about cheating I was only talking about NTR and most guys like it if their female partners brought another female with them they could also join and have a threesome. But most guys don't like it when their female partner brings another male with them. I'm just saying if people react to NTR differently when it's F+F than F+M shouldn't we at least differentiate between when it's F+F and F+M. Anyway, my first comment was mainly a joke and I really don't care how digital characters in a game behave that much.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
A friend of mine has been married for 8 years now, she's bisexual. She regularly picks up women and takes them home.

Her husband is usually there and if the other girls up for it he joins in if not it's just the 2 women but he's never given a shit about her doing that.

He's not the only one. My twinsy's soon to be hubby has told her if she wants to bed women he wouldn't mind as long as he can watch.

Never been with a married woman myself nor anyone in a realtionship, I just don't feel comfortable about that but it seems pretty common that guys don't mind their women sleeping with other women.

I asked my friends husband about it and his reasoning was it gives him something to get excited about and he knows she'd never leave him for another woman. It's just a bit of fun for her and as no man fluids or penis is touching her it doesn't bother him.

On the flip side of that, being a lesbian, the idea of my girlfriend going with another woman does make me feel a bit ill. Then again I wouldn't like her going with a man either.

I know some people think my friends husband is a bit of a cuck but his way of thinking is he just likes to see his wife have fun when he's been too busy to do it with her and he's more than comfortable enough to know she'll never leave him or go with another man.

Bit of a long post to make that point but that's just based on people I know and what i've heard from others.
Thanks for sharing!

Your mention of not wanting your girlfriend being with another partner is I feel the most telling aspect of this: the "cheating" part of NTR is against expectations and/or wishes of the partner being cheated upon, IMHO. So, if you came home to your girlfriend in bed with someone else, that would seem to go against your shared understanding (among other things) and be an NTR situation.

But, in the case of your friend's husband, he's already allowed for that situation to occur (perhaps with boundaries, such as not evolving into a situation where he is completely shut out of activities), so if/when his spouse ends up with another woman the "cheating" aspect is likely not applicable at that point. I believe you've described something of an agreed upon "open" relationship of sorts, actually.

All this means that we don't always fit into neat buckets :) . Overall, the nature of NTR is specific to cheating on your partner(s) in some manner - i.e., against their wishes or expectations - so, that's what I was intending to address above.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I never said anything about cheating I was only talking about NTR and most guys like it if their female partners brought another female with them they could also join and have a threesome. But most guys don't like it when their female partner brings another male with them. I'm just saying if people react to NTR differently when it's F+F than F+M shouldn't we at least differentiate between when it's F+F and F+M. Anyway, my first comment was mainly a joke and I really don't care how digital characters in a game behave that much.
NTR is cheating, though - that's part of its definition as I referenced.

If a male is fine with his female partner sleeping with other females, that's an arrangement which precludes it being a cheating situation - so, if she does sleep with other women, that would not be NTR for their particular situation.

There can certainly be different conditions and understandings/agreements in a relationship among its participants, this doesn't all have to be binary. But, if there is actual cheating involved - i.e., where someone goes outside of those expectations they've set or allowed between them - then you are getting an NTR situation.

This is why there is no planned NTR in the Dating my Daughter game, but the D character will be sleeping with multiple women and men: it will come from an acceptance and sharing between the primary couple that such an arrangement is OK (under certain circumstances). Abusing that understanding and going beyond their mutually accepted/understood boundaries with other people *would* lead to an NTR situation, though.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
NTR is cheating, though - that's part of its definition as I referenced.

If a male is fine with his female partner sleeping with other females, that's an arrangement which precludes it being a cheating situation - so, if she does sleep with other women, that would not be NTR for their particular situation.

There can certainly be different conditions and understandings/agreements in a relationship among its participants, this doesn't all have to be binary. But, if there is actual cheating involved - i.e., where someone goes outside of those expectations they've set or allowed between them - then you are getting an NTR situation.

This is why there is no planned NTR in the Dating my Daughter game, but the D character will be sleeping with multiple women and men: it will come from an acceptance and sharing between the primary couple that such an arrangement is OK (under certain circumstances). Abusing that understanding and going beyond their mutually accepted/understood boundaries with other people *would* lead to an NTR situation, though.
Then my understanding of NTR is not as accurate as I thought. I thought NTR also means a guy that's ok with his female partner sleeping with other men. Thanks for the info.

Last edited:
Reactions: fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Jesus Christ, guys and gals, don't make a mountain of a molehill ffs, looking at you especially fried_ . Haley and the MC are still young, they're in the discovery phase of their lives and Haley has fun with the MCs aunt without him, boohoo. I've played till the cop bathroom scene and there is no notion of Haley leaving the MC for Nikki. Mark my words, it will all end in a harem with all the girls anyway so why even bother crying about it? I see this game as a bit of fluff between all the darker or more serious stories that you can find on here. Please don't cry wolf over some bs like this. Why are you so hellbent on forcing the NTR tag anyway, are you really that insecure?

I can also second what a lot of other people wrote in that I wouldn't mind a hypothetical girlfriend sleeping with other girls, as long as I'm aware of it. Be it subconscious gender roles or hierarchy or evolutionary lizard brains but I don't really care. I think the same holds for women if their partners were to sleep with other men and that they are probably more ok with that than if they were to sleep with another woman.

And to clarify some misunderstandings, here are the VNDB definitions for , , and (VNDB version of F95zone's 'Cheating' tag).
Netorare is the heroine cheating on the MC, Netori is the MC stealing someone else's SO (the SO is subject of Netorare in that case) and Netorase is what we in the West call cuckolding wherein one partner organises sex for their significant other with another guy/girl and actively gets off on watching it - this game's title/header image is a perfect depiction of that.

Now, what applies to The Visit?

The MC netorares Haley with his aunt, his mother, the maid, the police officer and from what I've read the doctor. That's 5 women. Haley on the other hand explores her bisexual curiosity with ONE other woman from what I've seen. Don't throw a fucking hissy fit because of that. If we were to go down this rabbit hole then the MC got NTRed before he was even born, i.e. his mother fucking his father, oh no o_O

Get your head on track, enjoy some lesbian action and don't sour the mood of such a light-hearted VN and thread.
So, you called me out - why?

I only see you throwing in a subjective rationalization for Haley cheating on the MC - NTR (the general definition, across genders) is about the action taken, not the eventual result. Otherwise, you repeated what I quoted of NTR's definition and summarized about the MC a page or so back ... good job, there.

This was just a reasonable discussion about definitions and even using some real-world examples, mapping this back to The Visit. Nobody seemed to be having a hissy fit, but your post sounds kind of exasperated, ironically.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arassei

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Personally Haley is a saggy mid wife Barbie bitch,when you take real women Officer Gomez ( fucked if I know her real name ) who has it banging, just look .....I look like fucking Barbie.... you touched her what ?....butt,,,,Yep.... what you gonna do.suck it 50's girl

View attachment 393060
I'm sure some string of those words make sense. Damned if I know which ones though.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes