2rough4it

Aug 30, 2018
I am thinking about doing something similar to HHUUKK for my signature, mostly because he is a man of taste :giggle: but with a more recent scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So before you guys start losing your marbles, I just want to make sure if it is ok or if perhaps I wait after the next update so it is not so much time sensitive
The clip is from which version?

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
The current one v.0.10 Fix2
Thanks icesun :giggle:
Thanks for what? For my opinion? You're welcome... (just a little strange it was the only one ;) )
Ah, I just saw that you at least got some likes on that post, so yeah - just positive feedback at least.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Unlocked
Post title (Required)
Hi guys,
It's me again, I hope you are all doing well.
So how am I getting on? I'm up to just over 500 renders so far though that does include animations, I've got a handful more renders I want to do and I've roughed out the final animation too, It just needs refining and then some finishing touches.
Once that's done I can start putting the script together in renpy. I'll probably end up fixing a few renders here and there and maybe making a few more as required along the way.
Probably won't be done by this time next week but I should have a much better idea then when it will. I can only thank you all for being so patient.
So a few more fun renders. I don't even have an explanation for why Haley and Dr. Williams would be taking a truck to the beach, but who really cares? :).
e28_Camera 2.jpg hayanddoc1.jpg hayanddoc2.jpg hayanddoc3.jpg
Ok, I'm gonna get back to work now.
Thank you all as always and take care.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017

Hi guys,

So how am I getting on? I'm up to just over 500 renders so far though that does include animations, I've got a handful more renders I want to do and I've roughed out the final animation too, It just needs refining and then some finishing touches.

Once that's done I can start putting the script together in renpy. I'll probably end up fixing a few renders here and there and maybe making a few more as required along the way.

Probably won't be done by this time next week but I should have a much better idea then when it will. I can only thank you all for being so patient.

So a few more fun renders. I don't even have an explanation for why Haley and Dr. Williams would be taking a truck to the beach, but who really cares? :).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Yeah, just missed it. Maybe I'll just delete my post. I do space it out so it's cleaner to read, and so it matches the actual Patreon post. Also spoilers for people who might not want to see. 1080p image of Haley crying, and not the low res version.

Reactions: Outrider and HHUUKK

Deathsman0098

Jul 8, 2017

Unlocked
Post title (Required)
Hi guys,
View attachment 417786 View attachment 417787 View attachment 417789 View attachment 417790
:love: (y)

Marcope

Aug 19, 2019
I just finished playing this game, based on what Nikki said to the MC if you accept her relationship it won't make sense if in the next update the MC would be single, because he will always have Nikki if you accept the relationship. If Haley breaks with her personal wallet, I mean... with the MC because he is cheating on her with Nikki (or a posible Nikki+Karen scene) it would be hypocrite of her, since she did the same thing with Nikki and she still will try her luck with Nikki if she can without telling the MC again, I know the MC is a man-whore but he still supports her when he catches her cheating on him with Nikki and he doesn't say anything to her, mostly because there was no choice to do and we were forced in that threesome but he still wasn't mad at her, so if she breaks with the MC for something she did too it would be really dumb, but if it happens as long as we aren't forced to see her with other guys/girls and we have an option to never see Haley again I won't really mind much, I didn't really like her much since the begining but that doesn't mean I want to see her with others.

The only one who can be mad at the MC and has the "right" to "break" with him will be the mom (Karen), since she did tell him that she wanted him to not have sex with anyone but her, but she did said in the date that she and Nikki has had fun with her husband so maybe she will join if Nikki explains to her how she helped her son and her to have that kind of relationship.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
I just finished playing this game, based on what Nikki said to the MC if you accept her relationship it won't make sense if in the next update the MC would be single, because he will always have Nikki if you accept the relationship. If Haley breaks with her personal wallet, I mean... with the MC because he is cheating on her with Nikki (or a posible Nikki+Karen scene) it would be hypocrite of her, since she did the same thing with Nikki and she still will try her luck with Nikki if she can without telling the MC again, I know the MC is a man-whore but he still supports her when he catches her cheating on him with Nikki and he doesn't say anything to her, mostly because there was no choice to do and we were forced in that threesome but he still wasn't mad at her, so if she breaks with the MC for something she did too it would be really dumb, but if it happens as long as we aren't forced to see her with other guys/girls and we have an option to never see Haley again I won't really mind much, I didn't really like her much since the begining but that doesn't mean I want to see her with others.

The only one who can be mad at the MC and has the "right" to "break" with him will be the mom (Karen), since she did tell him that she wanted him to not have sex with anyone but her, but she did said in the date that she and Nikki has had fun with her husband so maybe she will join if Nikki explains to her how she helped her son and her to have that kind of relationship.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
View attachment 419941

Crying and holding her belly (among other body parts) in what appears to be a doctor's office?

I hope one of the mods has that "Pregnancy" tag locked and loaded! :love:

(P.S. Can we get this same render with Karen instead? :p )
Or she just diagnosed with serious infection, must remove her uterus, no kids ever.
Let's hope not this!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Man, the update sure takes its time, but at least you can seen the end of the line.

It's really weird, seems like almost all of my top games suffer from really long delays, due to different reasons or at least take way longer than usual to update.
I mean, there are enough games to play, but it still sucks just a bit to have to wait for my faves for so long.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes