Nov 9, 2018

Unlocked
Post title (Required)
Hi guys,
It's me again, I hope you are all doing well.
So how am I getting on? I'm up to just over 500 renders so far though that does include animations, I've got a handful more renders I want to do and I've roughed out the final animation too, It just needs refining and then some finishing touches.
Once that's done I can start putting the script together in renpy. I'll probably end up fixing a few renders here and there and maybe making a few more as required along the way.
Probably won't be done by this time next week but I should have a much better idea then when it will. I can only thank you all for being so patient.
So a few more fun renders. I don't even have an explanation for why Haley and Dr. Williams would be taking a truck to the beach, but who really cares? :).
View attachment 417790
Ok, I'm gonna get back to work now.
Thank you all as always and take care.
Just as long as the Dr. being in the next update, who cares why she is there

Reactions: Draakaap23

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
Stiglet

㊗

Oct 10 at 5:00am Hang in there guys Hi guys, I hope you're all well. We're almost there, I'm about half way through writing the renpy script now. After that it's just adding the music, testing and uploading. Probably won't be done by the weekend but I would think it is before this time next week. I don't really have anything else interesting to say for you guys I'm afraid. Oh, I was asked who my favorite character is. It's a tough one because I like them all, I did create them after all. But I guess I do like some more than others even though I do my best not to show favoritism. My favorite character would be Nikki. She was the first character I made for The Visit and so has a special place in my heart :). Okay, bonus render time. We've got Officer Juru and I think she's taking the fashion for torn clothing a bit too far. Okay guys, That's all from me. I hope you enjoy. Thank you as always and take care.

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Will this be a normal thing now after every update he will make vacation ?
IIRC Stiglet has only taken a couple vacations, the last time he paused his Patreon charges for the entire month despite only taking a couple of weeks off. There aren't very many devs around here who are as open and honest about these things as Stig, also he's wrapping up this VN the update after next so has a bigger workload setting up and creating multiple ending scenes.

-----------------RANT INCOMING-----------------

You know what, wouldn't you prefer for devs to take an occasional vacation - aka live a normal healthy human life, not stuck cooped up indoors spending every spare moment they have posing, lighting, rendering, writing and coding for many hours a day - to now and then get away from it all, refresh their minds and bodies, instead of working and worrying about deadlines constantly, potentially burning themselves out to the point they get mentally and physically sick - at which point you get no update? Or at least massively delayed updates?

Sure, this way you may wait a little bit longer between updates occasionally, but guess what, devs are humans with their own lives to live too, not many do this full time for a living, they tend to devote most of their free time to creating these VNs that most people then just go and pirate, not even token $1 support! Add to that the entitled whining from these same people about the time between updates (none of this is aimed at you cimibibapa2 by the way but certain individuals on the forum in general) - this attitude from people could easily just demoralize devs to the point they abandon their projects, or hastily wrap them up with a shitty rushed ending. We're seeing it happening a bit more frequently these days...

It's not much of a problem in this specific thread but holy shit, the attitude some of these entitled overgrown children have towards creators on these forums just gets me so frustrated...

Well, that and - ahem - going nofap for 3 weeks now, I'll try and last a little longer...

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
IIRC Stiglet has only taken a couple vacations, the last time he paused his Patreon charges for the entire month despite only taking a couple of weeks off. There aren't very many devs around here who are as open and honest about these things as Stig, also he's wrapping up this VN the update after next so has a bigger workload setting up and creating multiple ending scenes.
Paused it this time too! :)

Westinaction

Apr 7, 2018
Sure, this way you may wait a little bit longer between updates occasionally, but guess what, devs are humans with their own lives to live too, not many do this full time for a living, they tend to devote most of their free time to creating these VNs that most people then just go and pirate, not even token $1 support! Add to that the entitled whining from these same people about the time between updates (none of this is aimed at you cimibibapa2 by the way but certain individuals on the forum in general) - this attitude from people could easily just demoralize devs to the point they abandon their projects, or hastily wrap them up with a shitty rushed ending. We're seeing it happening a bit more frequently these days...

It's not much of a problem in this specific thread but holy shit, the attitude some of these entitled overgrown children have towards creators on these forums just gets me so frustrated...
Amen brother. 99% of these whiners don't spend a cent on any content creator, but do nothing but talk shit day in and day out. Even those that do, if you have such a big problem, stop funding them, stop playing the game. You see this with Darkcookie and Summertime Saga all the time. Even though DC has a friggin stream every other day showing you exactly what he's doing, people still bitch and moan 24/7. If these people had their way every dev would be shackled to their desk and forced to work without breaks. Maybe they should become George R.R. Martin fans, that would teach them some patience.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes