bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
So finally got around to playing the part with the MC in the office, and I can't see what the big deal was about everybody here saying he did nothing about the office jerk. He didn't even have a chance to say anything before Haley jumped in.

Reactions: me324 and Aprilsun

Nor-Van

Aug 4, 2018
Here ya go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's pretty high resolution, not in the game sadly, was a special render Stiglet posted a while back.
Looks like it’s in a hotel room.

Lol, that looks like the start of the scenario I posted a few pages back with knocked up Haley to telling MC to go on a vacation with his mama and also telling him to beat her pussy up real good as she’s been looking forward to the trip.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
So ... in the next update the MC will be single because he was caught by Karen with Nikki? And Haley leave the MC and goes with another man so soon? Even after i said to Haley that i will be with her? Are we going to be Netorared because "plot"? For me, even if we break up with Haley will be NTR. So ... that will be a way to make the game go the paper bin real quick after a lot of good updates? Well .. is my opinion after all so ... if i said something wrong or i get the facts wrong, correct me, please. I don't want to lose this game too because we are force to watch Haley with another man.
Do not rule out a temporary jump in the next update. Haley's image of the preview we don't know when it happens. It may be a month or two after having broken up with him. Still remember that we will have a good ending with the three girls, including Haley. In addition, the image of Haley could be within some alternative route that takes you to a end with Karen or Nikki.

At the moment, there are many questions.. ;)

Last edited:

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Sorry ... it's just NTR triggers me a lot, it's a fetish that makes me uneasy and nervous. Well, that situation when Haley leaves you for another man could be like when you didn't forgive her in the hospital and fuck the doctor, right? I don't want that scene where Haley is with another man is not forced and is an alternative route where you tell her that you don't want to be with her.
Yes, something like that.. At the moment, many doubts about what will happen.

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
so I finished the game and ended up with...spoiler....any way to get the Gomez the police woman ( whatever her name is,one with the great arse ) I'm usually drunk when i play these games,or do you only have 3 options ?

Don't like Sparrow tits Nikki,reminds me of my sister

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes