Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
I played from my last save aka fucking the proffesor. Once i was done fucking the proffesor the game is over? New update my ass there is no new content.

if not this new "mac version" doesnt work...
this update has to do with the karen only ending. if u want to see it i recommend downloading the ending cheat mod and following that. as that is what i did since im on the harem path.

Reactions: Lena Tran

sei777

Dec 1, 2017
It goes straight to the credits after the scene with Karen and nikki on the harem route cant seem to get the new content.

lolbanger

Jun 17, 2017
Nice game, you give the player absolutly no choice in the decissions to play the new update, nice game design. For me personally Karen was the worst of all and now i can ONLY play with her? Man I loved this game but now I'm really starting to dislike it. I can't express my disapointment.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Nice game, you give the player absolutly no choice in the decissions to play the new update, nice game design. For me personally Karen was the worst of all and now i can ONLY play with her? Man I loved this game but now I'm really starting to dislike it. I can't express my disapointment.
This was the Karen ending, there are still other endings to do. There isn't any more story content to do, just the endings.

Excisss

Oct 14, 2019
When the MC mom caught him while fucking her aunt the game GAME OVER in the end can you help me guys

sorry im not good at english please help me

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes