RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Wait... I already play final version of this game and saw all endings? DEV add another ending or what exatly we get with this update?

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Wait... I already play final version of this game and saw all endings? DEV add another ending or what exatly we get with this update?
Game isn`t done yet !!!!! Previous update 0.11 final, was the FINAL version of 0.11, not 0.11a, 0.11b or c !!!!!

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
Wow....

I never played this game before. Just finished playing (directly) the ending with mom. My god was it good.

4.5/5 stars for this route's ending.

It was pretty vanilla (but not quite enough for me), I would have loved to see dialogues where the mc and the mom decide to concieve a baby together and get married. And I would have also loved to see some extension of the pregnancy, like pregnant sex and so on. That's a thing that not many developers do, but I think a lot of people would like it. I hope it will be implemented some day. However, it is just a matter of personal taste. Really good mom ending!

Thanks a lot to the developer.

Rehxntai

Dec 20, 2017
I do hope theres expansion endings where you see even further into the future...plus pregnant sex, that'd be great

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes