Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Mom update ✓

Now let's wait, who's next? I really think Haley will be next, Stiglet will want to end this with God tier updates and let's be honest, Hayley will not be that good compared to Karen/Nikki and Harem... not even if there's a threesome with Hayley and the teacher.

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
Mom update ✓

Now let's wait, who's next? I really think Haley will be next, Stiglet will want to end this with God tier updates and let's be honest, Hayley will not be that good compared to Karen/Nikki and Harem... not even if there's a threesome with Hayley and the teacher.
Look like this way. And if Karen ending include Rosa, Haley ending will likely include professor McKenna! I love Stiglet! Even the "single" endings won't be single!

Reactions: OppaG

ledej89

Aug 2, 2017
Hi everyone,
Just to check what's new in 12.x:
-Haryey didnt got any new images;
-Harem route either;
-I only found the Karen route coming back home;

Am I right ?

Thx.

Last edited:

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys please, I loaded a save and ended up in the same spot on the dorm bed with mom and aunt ... do I have to start over again to see what's new?

Reactions: shmupylumpy

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
i can not load the options to get the route... what i need to chance and what folder?
Hi onsoka,
Here is a brief explanation in case this process is new for you:
1st. Download and paste the incest patch file into the game folder.
2nd. Run unren.bat to decompile the rpa files inside the game folder.
3rd. delete or move rpa files (as you prefer).
4th. Copy and replace the chapter10.rpy file into the game folder
5th Copy the file 1-1-lt1.save into the saves folder (you can rename the file. The first number indicates the page and the second the slot. Example: "10-3-lt1.save or 17-6-lt1.save, etc..)
6th Play and load the saved game

Choose_Name.jpg Choose_Path.jpg

If you reached the "Bad Ending" (like me). Copy this save (1-1-LT1) and this RPY chapter10.rpy (serves for V.011 and V0.12.1) file so you can choose which path you want to play from that point. You can also change the name of the MC.

Last edited:

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
This is an easy harem game. Why do I call it an easy harem game? Simple, that is the easiest route. The way that this is written, to take a single ending route is harder because of some of the scenes, where you really do not have any choice about what happens. But, if you take the harem route, it is a lot easier, again, because of how it is written. This is not to say that it is impossible to complete a single route, choices are given for this as well, but you do have to go through somethings, because of how it is written.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Only thing that was updated in 0.12.1 was Karen's solo path/ending.

Look at the walkthrough in the OP. The game has 5 paths. Karen solo, Nikki and karen, Hayley, Harem, bad.
Each path will require you to make certain choices during the story. So check out the walkthrough. It tells you what choices to make to get to a certain path.

Karen's solo path got a (final) update in V0.12.1.
All the other paths will receive final updates aswell in the future. So each story path will have an ending.
so harem is not a harem, harem path is game over path? harem should mean 3, 4, 5 somes if possible, but harem does not even include mom aunt threesome, so which path include mom aunt threesome?

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes