jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
That ending was ok I suppose

The sex scenes were nice, but besides that there was just some drama that got halfway resolved. Karen has a new BF that made MC a bit jealous for a few seconds, Haley's ex got beat up by MC and Haley got mad since she caught Rosa trying to get MC to punish her. Besides that, nothing really happened. The "story" content in this ending was basically just filler between the sex scenes. It would've been a lot better if it showed Haley/MC getting married, having a kid etc. You know, things happy couples do. They went over to Karen's house for Christmas, but nothing Christmas related happened besides a tree being in the room. This felt like buildup to an ending, rather than an ending.

Last edited:

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
For those that wonder what is new... i used the Nopy-download and that one worked just fine and has new content.
The content for 0.12.2 is the finished Haley path.

In my opinion it is a good ending, although we see nothing of Nikki anymore. She just disappeared.... too bad.
Oh, well... good ending nonetheless
I just played game from the start following haley path and still no new content unlocking, last scene with her is at that medical room which was in the previous update already.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
I really liked the Hailey ending and I hope we will see more of what Rosa has planned especially in the Harem route.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That ending was ok I suppose

The sex scenes were nice, but besides that there was just some drama that got halfway resolved. Karen has a new BF that made MC a bit jealous for a few seconds, Haley's ex got beat up by MC and Haley got mad since she caught Rosa trying to get MC to punish her. Besides that, nothing really happened. The "story" content in this ending was basically just filler between the sex scenes. It would've been a lot better if it showed Haley/MC getting married, having a kid etc. You know, things happy couples do. They went over to Karen's house for Christmas, but nothing Christmas related happened besides a tree being in the room. This felt like buildup to an ending, rather than an ending.
Fully agree.

I enjoyed it don't get me wrong but it did feel like there should have been more at the end.

So the next ending is gonna be harem route?
I think the Karen and Nikki ending is next then the harem one.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
incest patch not working properly,it changes to karen rather than mom and sometimes pics get bugged and dont show

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Two possibilities : You downloaded the game on a non updated link (check the folder name mine contains 0.12.2 and the image too) or you applied the previous incest patch/mod.
I downloaded from nopy link and it says 0.12.2 in file description but when starting game it says 0.12.1 version and there are no new content following haley route. This is very strange.:unsure:

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Just a reminder, the link in OP is the prematurely leaked test version of 12.2 - adding the ending to the Haley route - which you have to play unpatched, there's no point creating an incest patch just for a test version only a few people are supposed to play...

I suspect those who load it up and see 12.1 in the corner and no new content are simply using the now out of date incest patch, which is not so much a patch as it's a complete replacement for the script file... meaning the game thinks it's still 12.1.

The proper release version of 12.2 will release later today/tonight, and I suspect the completely anonymous incest patch provider will release the updated patch around that time.

But hey... I suspect this info, along with the other useful comments above will get ignored as usual...

osher1234

Aug 2, 2018
All the time it ends after they kick him from home After Nikki and Mom's conversation This say game over what to do

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes