• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
I REALLY Do NOT See WHY THIS Game Needs an IC patch??
What Is The Point??
Karen Is a Friend of MC's Dead Parents; and Nikki Is her Sister "Aunt"
(even though Karen Never bothered to Formerly adopt Him)
Now, MC is an ADULT going to College,..
So What Is the Point of the Patch?? Besides a Waste of Time & Resources.
because its the "right" way or how it was originaly

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Which path is the new update for, cause I can't seem to trigger the new content? Thanks.

P.S. No I didn't install the IC patch.
This update adds the ending for the Haley route.

So this is the Nikki ending???
Nope, see above, Haley ending.

Right now there isn't a planned Nikki only ending, but she'll be part of the next 2 endings, the Karen + Nikki route (which Stig says will slightly favor Nikki content-wise), and a Harem route ending.

HOWEVER... a few pages back I posted some quotes from Stiglet's Patreon which suggest he will take another look at including a Nikki ending (after the next 2 endings are complete) because of the large demand for it, so for Nikki fans there may be some hope yet!

Was this released too early cause when i click on one of the DL it says PCTest so would it be better to wait or can this be used without issues aside from cest patch thing ?
Correct, this is the test version released to just $20 patrons, it shouldn't have been leaked, the OP shouldn't have been updated and everyone should wait for the general release of 12.2, along with an updated incest patch...

Sometimes saves made in test versions won't be compatible with the proper finished version - it IS playable right now without the patch if you use your saves from a previous (proper release) version but I wouldn't go starting new playthroughs and keeping new saves you make with the test version.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I remembered when a leak update of the Void's Calling caused the dev to lose interest in making epilogue content for an already finished VN which immensely sucked and instilled sadness to fans. I just hope Stiglet won't be like that and also uploader as much as we appreciate your upload, people pointed out it it a beta/test update and as BisonFan02 said it is a bit of a dick move especially with bugs reported by others.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
yep, it works..if not try with different browser or change security seetings.

Not till we milk Nikki all over again:p
I'd like a new game about Nikki, the character has potential, it's just this game that has no more ways around it IMO.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Must be about 8 or 9 pages now saying this is Haley's ending and not to use the incest patch cos it's outdated and blocks content.
‘Eight or Nine pages’ about Haley’s ending could be twice that number and the responses would still be exactly the same.

Reactions: Avaron1974

highfist

Aug 5, 2019
so i just started the game and when i used the incest patch i got a bunch of grey screens when i was talking to nikki, the dialog was still going but there was nothing showing

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes