f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Okay, Stiglet just released the finished 'proper' version of 12.2 to patrons, so you'll have to wait for someone to leak it, also the incest patch got updated on Lewdpatcher!
what do you mean proper. Whats the difference? Which one should we go for? the $20 test version or the $5 version?

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Hey, since that park the MC and Haley take a stroll through is the same one as the one in Man of the House, does that mean they share the same 'verse? Crossover, make it happen!

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
what do you mean proper. Whats the difference? Which one should we go for? the $20 test version or the $5 version?
Best to wait for the newer one, it was released to $5 patrons a couple of hours ago, I don't think it's been posted here yet.

OP was mistakenly (in my opinion) updated with the test version which wasn't meant to be shared - often test versions can cause save errors, have missing images, incorrect text etc, it gets released to $20 patrons to test out a day earlier than the fixed general (what I refer to as 'proper') release - which in turn comes out just before the incest patch gets updated, that way you get less errors, confusion etc.

Feb 22, 2020
Ok last update for me ended with me boning Niki and Karen on my dormies bed. And them saying they would help me with Kaylee.
This update I load there and still thats where it ends.
What am I missing?
Yes it comes up as 0.12.2 and no i dont/didnt use mods.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
i have to tell ya i love rosa :) you wont play with her shes going to make you play with her its just past the end sign

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
If you choose Karen's ending, yes.

so if you can make her pregnant, then it is a good ending isnt it? but i remembered that she was with another guy last time i play, that was hurtful yes, but is he involved in the ending or pregnancy?

Ricky Ricardo

May 10, 2018
I started off with trying to merge all the mods together - Incest, Gallery and this one. And then I decided to add a few tweaks to this mod to give me an indication of the ending I originally would have got. Finally, I decided to merge the guide by Stiglet into this as well.

Lo and behold, my "supermod".

You'll need to use UnRen to extract all the files first and then replace it with the contents of my supermod. Just run the UnRen tool and use option 1 at the least. You can use Option 9 and run all of them, but it worked with just option 1 for me.
it needs a update pleaseee

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
so if you can make her pregnant, then it is a good ending isnt it? but i remembered that she was with another guy last time i play, that was hurtful yes, but is he involved in the ending or pregnancy?
When Karen was with another guy it was the ending of the Haley that came out today.
In Karen's ending, Karen is only with you. ;)

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
not a big fan of this ending maybe it is being planned on being expanded upon but it really didnt feel much like and ending no real conclusion

Reactions: MLBnoob
4.20 star(s) 194 Votes