InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
True but now the thread will be flooded with where is the update. Don't get me wrong I like it when the devs let everyone know when they are giving out the test version to their testers but it give us freeloaders here false hope of the test version being leaked.
I wouldn't say it gives false hope because people who are on this thread should know that Stig doesn't want the test version to be leaked because it doesn't represent his best work. Stig has said it himself before.

Having played the Nikki/Karen ending, I understand his reasoning because there are some glaring issues with the latest update and the reality is that people would just continuously complain about it on this thread. Rather than have this thread fill up with complaints, why not get the best possible version of the product within a 24 hour window of release. Now that sounds pretty good to me.

Good things come to those who wait.

Also the new animations are just....stunning

Last edited:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I wouldn't say it gives false hope because people who are on this thread should know that Stig doesn't want the test version to be leaked because it doesn't represent his best work. Stig has said it himself before.

Having played the Nikki/Karen ending, I understand his reasoning because there are some glaring issues with the latest update and the reality is that people would just continuously complain about it on this thread. Rather than have this thread fill up with complaints, why not get the best possible version of the product within a 24 hour window of release. Now that sounds pretty good to me.

I normally held off until the IC patch (finished version) or 3 days after it's been released. It does gets old seeing every other post it's out or where's the update.

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
My fellow fans of The Visit, please trust me when I say to just WAIT for the general release later today - I've thoroughly 'tested' the Karen+Nikki ending (twice already *ahem*) and it's absolutely worth waiting for the fixed version, along with an updated incest patch!

I'm glad this time Stiglet was more explicit about asking us not to leak the test version - he said he doesn't want it "passed off as if it's the finished product."

I pretty much agree with you InfamousGuy - from my own experience I wouldn't use the word 'glaring' but I did encounter one particular issue that if the test version got leaked, I think we would be seeing plenty of whining about it in the thread...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Finally I will repeat - it's worth waiting for the fixed version!

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
My fellow fans of The Visit, please trust me when I say to just WAIT for the general release later today - I've thoroughly 'tested' the Karen+Nikki ending (twice already *ahem*) and it's absolutely worth waiting for the fixed version, along with an updated incest patch!

I'm glad this time Stiglet was more explicit about asking us not to leak the test version - he said he doesn't want it "passed off as if it's the finished product."

I pretty much agree with you InfamousGuy - from my own experience I wouldn't use the word 'glaring' but I did encounter one particular issue that if the test version got leaked, I think we would be seeing plenty of whining about it in the thread...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Finally I will repeat - it's worth waiting for the fixed version!

Why don't you share the fun......just by reading your post i'm tempted to get the tested version , but i just posted this (Request post)

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes