Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
So I just played through this and got a game over screen, is it just some routes that are finished or what?

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
So I just played through this and got a game over screen, is it just some routes that are finished or what?
Yes, the one you got is the bad ending. So far the ones that are finished are Karen, Hayley, and Karen+Nikki which is due any day now.

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Forgive me for posting one more fan-art in the discussion thread (I'll post it in the fan-art thread as well... tomorrow) but I really wanted to celebrate the imminent release of the Karen+Nikki ending, aka my absolute dream scenario, and get everyone even more hyped for it's arrival with my fourth render!

Can you handle these two lovely ladies - at the same time?
KarenNikkiHotel1.png
I think if I try many more CPU renders on my poor old laptop (which I found out was made in June 2012, not 2013 like I thought!) it will simply burn out - this took 12 1/2 hours to render! Not fun! So yeah I don't think I should be rendering every couple of days anymore haha!

Also while I have your attention - I know it's pointless to ask on a pirate website but can we not leak the test version this time? It just causes problems and the thread will get unbearable with the same questions being asked every page! The incest patch (and maybe some saves) won't work with the test version, and there's always the chance of bugs etc so please wait 1 extra day for the full release of the update + patch!

To mods/uploaders: If the test version is leaked - please do not update the thread! Last time it caused such a shit-show!

Everyone get your Karen+Nikki playthrough saves ready!

Holy shit, 3 weeks of no-fap coming to an end tomorrow!

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Yes, the one you got is the bad ending. So far the ones that are finished are Karen, Hayley, and Karen+Nikki which is due any day now.
The one where MC impregnates the mom is the bad ending? Wow, I wonder what the good one is.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The one where MC impregnates the mom is the bad ending? Wow, I wonder what the good one is.
I think they what they meant is that there is a bad ending where you get none of them. Since you didn't mention getting any of them in your original comment, they assumed that's the one you got.

The MC+Mom(Karen) ending is a good one if having just her suits you, but there are other good endings and a harem ending that is still to come.

We're also still waiting on the harem ending.

Nor-Van

Aug 4, 2018
Forgive me for posting one more fan-art in the discussion thread (I'll post it in the fan-art thread as well... tomorrow) but I really wanted to celebrate the imminent release of the Karen+Nikki ending, aka my absolute dream scenario, and get everyone even more hyped for it's arrival with my fourth render!

Can you handle these two lovely ladies - at the same time?
View attachment 648649
I think if I try many more CPU renders on my poor old laptop (which I found out was made in June 2012, not 2013 like I thought!) it will simply burn out - this took 12 1/2 hours to render! Not fun! So yeah I don't think I should be rendering every couple of days anymore haha!

Also while I have your attention - I know it's pointless to ask on a pirate website but can we not leak the test version this time? It just causes problems and the thread will get unbearable with the same questions being asked every page! The incest patch (and maybe some saves) won't work with the test version, and there's always the chance of bugs etc so please wait 1 extra day for the full release of the update + patch!

To mods/uploaders: If the test version is leaked - please do not update the thread! Last time it caused such a shit-show!

Holy shit, 3 weeks of no-fap coming to an end tomorrow!

Outrider, what laptop, computer, program/software are you using to make your renders?

I'm thinking of trying my amateur hand at creating 3D renders despite absolutely knowing nothing as to how they're made.

I would also add that the incest patch needs to be included with the update as well and works with the current version.

zenaxius

Oct 13, 2019
There isn't going to be a Nikki only ending. There is however going to be Nikki+Karen ending and its arriving soon. Last update is going to be the Harem route.

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Outrider, what laptop, computer, program/software are you using to make your renders?

I'm thinking of trying my amateur hand at creating 3D renders despite absolutely knowing nothing as to how they're made.
The program is Daz3D, I think most devs use it, it's free to download but assets you have to buy, unless you look... elsewhere...
*cough*https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=assets/page=1*cough* ;)

Laptop is an old 2012 ThinkPad I bought off eBay (for general use, not rendering haha) - it has a quad-core CPU. I REALLY don't recommend CPU rendering like I've been doing, it's ridiculously slow & inefficient! Daz (or rather Iray, the rendering engine within Daz) requires a minimum graphics card memory of 4GB to render with it (which I obviously don't have), but these days you want a card with at least 8GB, probably more depending on how much you want in the scene at once.

I consider myself a beginner with a hell of a lot to learn so I don't know how much advice I can give except read and watch plenty of tutorials. Daz has some interactive tutorials built in so you can learn the absolute basics if setting up a render, but beyond what Daz tells you, look up more advanced tutorials and just play around with the software in general...

Hope that helps!

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes