jsf.1998

Dec 10, 2017
You guys want more Karen, I don't blame you!

Let's face it, who wouldn't want to spend more time with such a gorgeous, elegant MILF?
View attachment 642250
My second fan-art render, thought I'd go for something more colourful. I wonder what she's thinking about...

Huge thank you to HHUUKK for his pose critique! Thanks to his advice Karen's right arm and leg position look FAR more natural than I originally had it!

Posing is surprisingly tricky and time consuming when you're not relying on presets - I have no idea how talented devs like Stiglet manage to create hundreds of images with multiple characters every update!
linda, hey Outrider , you will continue to post your work here or do another segment, again a great job, thanks for your attention.

:love::love::love::love::love:

Reactions: Outrider
Dec 1, 2019

Let's face it, who wouldn't want to spend more time with such a gorgeous, elegant MILF?
View attachment 642250
My second fan-art render, thought I'd go for something more colourful. I wonder what she's thinking about...

Huge thank you to HHUUKK for his pose critique! Thanks to his advice Karen's right arm and leg position look FAR more natural than I originally had it!

Posing is surprisingly tricky and time consuming when you're not relying on presets - I have no idea how talented devs like Stiglet manage to create hundreds of images with multiple characters every update!
Amazing art work Outrider :love:

Reactions: Outrider

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I wonder how is it gonna work when he adds the harem ending if you want to only get the Nikki+Karen one. Just do everything with Karen and Nikki and ignore poor Hayley?

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
Yay, someone noticed my avatar!

Yes, it's a fan art. By me! I made it yesterday. It's hardly the biggest resolution ever but my 2013 laptop spent 5 hours CPU rendering it so until I build/buy a monster rendering workstation it'll have to do...
I present to you the full version! Go easy on me, it's my first finished fan-art render!
View attachment 639285
As you can see I set out to respectfully depict Karen and Nikki as the loving, caring sisters they are, but also included one subtle extra element to the scene...
Can anyone spot it? :LOL:
What!!? You said you done this fan art by laptop in 2013 and spend 5 hours by cpu render. That superb!! I'm actually doubt that daz3d can use cpu render as my understand daz3d use Iray on nvidia gpu. And you should open new thread for fan art the visit?

SqueeZed

May 27, 2018

View attachment 642250

Wow amazing job Outrider with the fan art: KarenNikkiHaleyPortrait1 & KarenBeachSunset. Some of the best fan arts I've ever seen. Love the second pic of just Karen, solo Karen anything is my tendency & your right who wouldn't want to spend time with her. Elegantly stunning design & loyally written woman (maybe not Harem but i dunno cant bring myself to play). Was this post attributes given by Stiglet or before. Either way props to you & HHUUKK consultation who btw if your avatar is also fan art is just as good.

fzonedout

Dec 10, 2019
View attachment 644602

Welp, made this a while ago but after seeing Outrider post the two renders, I just decided to just post it. I think that this should really make the case for a fan art thread. Anyways it's a little rough, but this was my first ever render so it works. Take care everyone!
After seeing the artwork posted over the past few days, I came to a simple realization: I need more. WE need more.

So, here it is.

The Visit - Fan Art

Hope this is ok with you, stiglet. I think I speak on behalf of a lot of us when I say that you've done a tremendous job with this game. Please feel free to share assets on that thread if you choose to.

Can't wait to see what's in store.

P.S. Great job Outrider and InfamousGuy, sorry if I missed any others.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes