OnkelRu

Mar 22, 2020
I hope it is far from over and all the more scenes with my aunt and more dresses...........^^

shkemba

Jun 30, 2017

Hi guys, I hope you are all well.

Things are still going fine here. I'm starting work on the final scene, hopefully it doesn't take too long, but at the same time I don't want to just rush it. I have some new ideas that I would like to squeeze in. It might cost a little extra time but it might be worth it in the end. I'll see how thing go and I'll keep you guys updated.

I went with the red dress on Nikki, I dunno, it just looked so good on her, I had no other choice really. :)

Every week I do a few 4K renders for you guys. A couple of weeks ago I sent out a message to a handful of my top lifetime supporters. As a thank you for their amazing support I offered them the chance to have a custom render made of their choosing. I will then share it with everyone here in my weekly post.

I've not heard back from everyone yet, I'm not sure if everyone checks their messages, I may have to follow up with emails. But for those that have replied I have had some very, let's say, interesting scenarios already.

I'll finish sharing how my characters are created first though so on that topic here is how Nikki is made.

Nikki's shape and textures are based on the Lilith 7 for Genesis 3 character.

Her hair is Classic Side Part Hair for Genesis 3 and 8

Her breasts and a few other morphs are as follows

That's about it.

But body like that must take some effort to keep it in top shape. Here's Nikki pumping some iron and working up a sweat.

It's not the only thing she pumps, especially when she needs her protein supplement.

Okay guys that's all from me for now.

Thank you all so much as always. Take care out there.
Could you (re)upload images from this post? Or at least those slider screenshots. They're all expired as they were linked directly from patreon. Thanks.

fzonedout

Dec 10, 2019

Hi guys, I hope you are all well.

Things are still going fine here. I'm starting work on the final scene, hopefully it doesn't take too long, but at the same time I don't want to just rush it. I have some new ideas that I would like to squeeze in. It might cost a little extra time but it might be worth it in the end. I'll see how thing go and I'll keep you guys updated.

I went with the red dress on Nikki, I dunno, it just looked so good on her, I had no other choice really. :)

Every week I do a few 4K renders for you guys. A couple of weeks ago I sent out a message to a handful of my top lifetime supporters. As a thank you for their amazing support I offered them the chance to have a custom render made of their choosing. I will then share it with everyone here in my weekly post.

I've not heard back from everyone yet, I'm not sure if everyone checks their messages, I may have to follow up with emails. But for those that have replied I have had some very, let's say, interesting scenarios already.

I'll finish sharing how my characters are created first though so on that topic here is how Nikki is made.

Nikki's shape and textures are based on the Lilith 7 for Genesis 3 character.

Her hair is Classic Side Part Hair for Genesis 3 and 8

Her breasts and a few other morphs are as follows

That's about it.

But body like that must take some effort to keep it in top shape. Here's Nikki pumping some iron and working up a sweat.

It's not the only thing she pumps, especially when she needs her protein supplement.

Okay guys that's all from me for now.

Thank you all so much as always. Take care out there.
Does anyone have the image containing sliders for Nikki's build? I've searched for asset details for all characters in this thread and compiled them into a single post on the fan art page. I think Nikki's info is all that's missing. Please and thank you!

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Does this game have anal scenes?
One with the doctor if you don't forgive Hayley for making you chase the crook that took her phone, one with Rosa the maid if you punish her at the police station, one with Nikki right before it gets to the endings, and one each with Hayley and Karen in their respective endings.

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017

Quick update

Hi guys, just a quick update today.

My goal was to get the test version out by today but I discovered I messed up a couple of my animations.

I somehow key-framed the camera's depth of field different a the start and end of the loop. I didn't see this when previewing it in openGL as that doesn't show the depth of field effect. I didn't notice when looking at the finished images because just looking at a still image, its not apparent the depth of field is shifting. It was only when I started creating the looped video that I noticed, and the effect is jarring, pretty much making the renders unusable.

I've fixed the animation and been re rendering it but it takes time. Time where I also need to fix other little problems in other renders but now I can't because daz is already busy.

I'm sorry about this guys because I know you've been waiting for so long but it's probably set me back a couple of days. Friday is now more realistic for the test version and then the general release after.

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019

Quick update

Hi guys, just a quick update today.

My goal was to get the test version out by today but I discovered I messed up a couple of my animations.

I somehow key-framed the camera's depth of field different a the start and end of the loop. I didn't see this when previewing it in openGL as that doesn't show the depth of field effect. I didn't notice when looking at the finished images because just looking at a still image, its not apparent the depth of field is shifting. It was only when I started creating the looped video that I noticed, and the effect is jarring, pretty much making the renders unusable.

I've fixed the animation and been re rendering it but it takes time. Time where I also need to fix other little problems in other renders but now I can't because daz is already busy.

I'm sorry about this guys because I know you've been waiting for so long but it's probably set me back a couple of days. Friday is now more realistic for the test version and then the general release after.
Seems like all of the "release is Wednesday" comments didn't age well.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes