Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
I've attached two videos below and one is running at 15 fps, the other has had its frame rate quadrupled to 60fps. I think the results speak for themselves and I'm going to try and see if I can use this in the upcoming update. If it works well I'll look at going back and updating my older animations too.
So after the game is complete, we may have an "ultimate version" with even better animations? :)

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Outrider, Where did your avatar photo with Nikki and Karen come from? Did it come from a fan art thread? Is there a full size version of it?

251876.jpg
Yay, someone noticed my avatar!

Yes, it's a fan art. By me! I made it yesterday. It's hardly the biggest resolution ever but my 2013 laptop spent 5 hours CPU rendering it so until I build/buy a monster rendering workstation it'll have to do...
I present to you the full version! Go easy on me, it's my first finished fan-art render!
KarenNikkiHaleyPortrait1.png
As you can see I set out to respectfully depict Karen and Nikki as the loving, caring sisters they are, but also included one subtle extra element to the scene...
Can anyone spot it? :LOL:

Nor-Van

Aug 4, 2018

Yes, it's a fan art. By me! I made it yesterday. It's hardly the biggest resolution ever but my 2013 laptop spent 5 hours CPU rendering it so until I build/buy a monster rendering workstation it'll have to do...
I present to you the full version! Go easy on me, it's my first finished fan-art render!
View attachment 639285
As you can see I set out to respectfully depict Karen and Nikki as the loving, caring sisters they are, but also included one subtle extra element to the scene...
I nominate Outrider to start a fan art thread for The Visit if he's this talented.

I'm a big, big Karen fan so I would love to see more of her and she looks amazing here. I would do it myself if I knew how to make digital 3d art.

Imo, she's the ultimate MILF and a hell of a woman that you would call mommy all day.

Artwork forum

jsf.1998

Dec 10, 2017

View attachment 639285
I want more, if possible, poor Haley, it's hard for her to compete with Nikki and Karen.
But don't cry Haley, you're my favorite too.;)

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
You guys want more Karen, I don't blame you!

Let's face it, who wouldn't want to spend more time with such a gorgeous, elegant MILF?
KarenBeachSunset.png
My second fan-art render, thought I'd go for something more colourful. I wonder what she's thinking about...

Huge thank you to HHUUKK for his pose critique! Thanks to his advice Karen's right arm and leg position look FAR more natural than I originally had it!

Posing is surprisingly tricky and time consuming when you're not relying on presets - I have no idea how talented devs like Stiglet manage to create hundreds of images with multiple characters every update!

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
You guys want more Karen, I don't blame you!

Let's face it, who wouldn't want to spend more time with such a gorgeous, elegant MILF?
View attachment 642250
My second fan-art render, thought I'd go for something more colourful. I wonder what she's thinking about...

Huge thank you to HHUUKK for his pose critique! Thanks to his advice Karen's right arm and leg position look FAR more natural than I originally had it!

Posing is surprisingly tricky and time consuming when you're not relying on presets - I have no idea how talented devs like Stiglet manage to create hundreds of images with multiple characters every update!
Karen is hot as a milf but Officer Juru is hotter.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes