Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
j01_Camera.jpg

For the breast
Hi guys, I hope you're all well.
I'm doing well, however I was hoping to start working on the ren'py script about now. I'm currently about 60 renders into my final scene and I'm only just about to start working on my final animations though.
I could have rushed it and skipped some renders to get it done sooner but didn't want to do that. I felt it would have made the ending feel wrong. So basically it's going to take a bit longer, I'm more than likely not going to get it done before the end of the month, probably a few days to a week after would be my guess. I'm sorry guys.
So with that pleasant news out of the way I think the last character I haven't shared how to make would be Professor Mckenna.
She's Genesis 8 Female with materials and morphs from Charlotte 8. Her hair is Sara hair for Genesis 3 and 8
Here are the sliders
mckenna.jpg
As you can see there is some Victoria 8 thrown in with some FWSA Teagan HD for Victoria 7 too. The lashes come from another character but that's not so important.
I neglected to mention in my previous posts that the breasts, glutes and other body morphs are not part of the Genesis 3 or 8 starter essentials that come with Daz. I forgot this was the case and you need to get the separate respective Genesis Female Body Morphs package(s).
Anyway, here's a few renders of her. I don't think we've seen her in a bikini yet.
mc7.jpg
mc8.jpg
mc9.jpg
So that's all I've got. I'd better get back to work.
Thank you all as always and take care of yourselves.

spas

Jun 22, 2017
Well so many devs can’t finish ther work by the end of month i wonder why $$$ but you are forgiven you are saint compared to other devs mmm Icstor mm Waifu Academy so on

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
I hope that the last update will add some repeatable scenes that players can replay them again and again.

Also, pregnancy should not come as a surprise like the previous release

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There should be some certain events that lead our MC to the idea that he should make a baby with Karen (the mom). As a result it should come with some "dirty" thoughts and well organized plan to impregnate the mom. Possibly, the maid (or Nikki or McKenna) could help. Or she can have unprotected sex with our MC while pretending to be Karen, have dirty talks about "ovulating, fertile, pull out or come inside ...". Our MC should be well prepared first. I hope to see the maid or another masturbating, whispering about impregnation when secretly watching our MC breeding Karen. What Karen talks when she tries to persuade our MC to pull out when she says she is fertile and apparently not safe is interesting enough.

I really wish to see more sex with McKenna. More creampie sex please. She is quite beautiful.

It may be too late for a suggestion. Possibly an alternate ending should help

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
This guy can take all the time of the world! it sound bad coming from me who never supported him on Patreon but I really think he's one of the best devs out there, one that explains all the process behind every update and let's be honest here... the renders are really top tier, I really can't wait for that threesome but the truth is that we have to wait if we want something with good quality.

RivenMain69

Aug 20, 2017
This guy can take all the time of the world! it sound bad coming from me who never supported him on Patreon but I really think he's one of the best devs out there, one that explains all the process behind every update and let's be honest here... the renders are really top tier, I really can't wait for that threesome but the truth is that we have to wait if we want something with good quality.
agree 100% with you

daphnefan

Apr 30, 2017
I'm trying to create Nikki in Daz. I got the model and the hair, but some of the sliders don't show up, like glute depth. Is there something missing that I need?
For the record, I only have the basic version of Lilith 7 for Genesis 3, so if that's the problem, then shit.
I've been trying to figure stuff out in DAZ also. If you search this site for female body morphs for genesis 3, you should find a big chunk of the morphs that Stiglet uses in his character creation.

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
Im guessing he means that there should be more of a buildup to pregnancy within the story, instead of there suddenly being a render?

tonyromo

May 28, 2019
how can you make mom/karen pregnant? I mean do you just have to follow 'karens route' or is this still to be released in an update?

Reactions: vmaks

tonyromo

May 28, 2019
thanks bud I will try this. I feel like this is the best game ever on here. Only this japanese woman does not fit to the story, but thats perheaps just me.

I really hope the developer never stops making new storylines with the protagonists.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes