matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
There will be an end for NikkI. Confirmed. ;)
But can you please explain little/ i see somebody write that next update gonna be Nikki and Karen together. But why? Wh not only for Nikki because Karen already have her own solo ending

flachelence

Jan 5, 2019
But can you please explain little/ i see somebody write that next update gonna be Nikki and Karen together. But why? Wh not only for Nikki because Karen already have her own solo ending
Originally there was going to be no Nikki only ending, with Stig saying he didn't see Nikki being with the mc without Karen. And the Karen and Nikki would focus on Nikki primarily (which may still be the case.) However after a tremendous outcry from fans Stig has decided to add a Nik only ending.

Reactions: SanaeS and matriks

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
i couldn't care less for nikki content/endings tbh but thats just me. She is at the bottom of the barrel for me. Even with my dislike for mammoth tits, I Rank Officer Juru (such an adorable face) above Nikki. I just find nothing appealing about nikki at all.
Nice to see the nikki fans getting their wish though. I suppose its only fair (y)

Reactions: abhi1180

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
at last :p
seems to me it was the obvious one actually :unsure:, everything starts with her, it's cool that at least one path ends with her
Hopefully it would be something different that her supposedly manipulating the mc (which for me does not make much sense)

Many of us also thought that. The circle had to be closed.. ;)

Reactions: Hadgar

MarvelFanSMASH

Jul 18, 2018
I just finished playing. I had an ending with Haley. :) Rosa will kill Man (Name) and Haley? Or just play with Man (Name) and Haley? :cry: I don't want that Rosa tells Haley about yourself and Officer Juru! :censored: I need to know what's next? New update - Soon? :rolleyes:

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
I'm trying to create Nikki in Daz. I got the model and the hair, but some of the sliders don't show up, like glute depth. Is there something missing that I need?
For the record, I only have the basic version of Lilith 7 for Genesis 3, so if that's the problem, then shit.

Last edited:

KRISH651988

Jan 15, 2018
Hi Stiglet
Love your work & game. Please add some more details for the Landlady & his sister scenes after he chooses both of them in the ending. Also provide some additional options for complete harem scene in endings.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes