TheRef

Aug 2, 2019
This is one my top games. Your animations , models and art are in my top 3. I hope you continue to develop it with pregnant models. The Karen ending was short (for me). I'm spoiled yes..

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hi guys, I hope you are all well.

Things are still going fine here. I'm starting work on the final scene, hopefully it doesn't take too long, but at the same time I don't want to just rush it. I have some new ideas that I would like to squeeze in. It might cost a little extra time but it might be worth it in the end. I'll see how thing go and I'll keep you guys updated.

I went with the red dress on Nikki, I dunno, it just looked so good on her, I had no other choice really. :)

Every week I do a few 4K renders for you guys. A couple of weeks ago I sent out a message to a handful of my top lifetime supporters. As a thank you for their amazing support I offered them the chance to have a custom render made of their choosing. I will then share it with everyone here in my weekly post.

I've not heard back from everyone yet, I'm not sure if everyone checks their messages, I may have to follow up with emails. But for those that have replied I have had some very, let's say, interesting scenarios already.

I'll finish sharing how my characters are created first though so on that topic here is how Nikki is made.

Nikki's shape and textures are based on the Lilith 7 for Genesis 3 character.

Her hair is Classic Side Part Hair for Genesis 3 and 8

Her breasts and a few other morphs are as follows

That's about it.

But body like that must take some effort to keep it in top shape. Here's Nikki pumping some iron and working up a sweat.

It's not the only thing she pumps, especially when she needs her protein supplement.

Okay guys that's all from me for now.

Thank you all so much as always. Take care out there.

3nigma

Nov 20, 2018
Im sorry if this is a repeat question , but judging by the statement "I'm starting work on the final scene " by the poster above me , does this mean the final scene of the upcoming update or final scene/end of the game?

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Im sorry if this is a repeat question , but judging by the statement "I'm starting work on the final scene " by the poster above me , does this mean the final scene of the upcoming update or final scene/end of the game?
final scene of the update. The last episode of the game is dependent on how you made your choices

Reactions: 3nigma

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys can somebody say its author gonna make ending for Nikki? Like we have ending for Karen and Haley so logically its must be also for Nikki and one more its harem ending. But like some rumors says that its gonna be only one ending keft and its harem and just really one to see ending for Nikki like author make for other girls

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Guys can somebody say its author gonna make ending for Nikki? Like we have ending for Karen and Haley so logically its must be also for Nikki and one more its harem ending. But like some rumors says that its gonna be only one ending keft and its harem and just really one to see ending for Nikki like author make for other girls
There will be an end for NikkI. Confirmed. ;)

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes