Badtanker63

Apr 14, 2019
I been doing another playthrough and have a question. When the family goes out to dinner and his landlady (mom) has to much to drink. When he puts her to bed she grabs his dick. He asks her the next morning if she remembers anything and she said no. Why remind her what she did? There were a couple other times but that one sticks out. Was just wondering thats all

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Mar 26 at 7:24am You can leave your hat on Hi guys, I hope you're all doing well. I'm still here, the world hasn't ended quite yet. Seems like so much of the world is on lock down, unfortunately I still have to go to my day job :p. I'm still working here though too, progress hasn't really been delayed. I just got another animation in the can, I think this next update will have about 5 new animations. The past couple of weeks I've been revealing how to recreate the characters the game, some of you haven't liked this but personally I feel these characters are as much yours as they are mine and I want to share them with you. I think I'm going to continue. So this week I'll do Dr. Jenny Williams. She is quite simple really, she is basically Roxanne for Victoria 7 with the bodybuilder and body tone morphs zeroed. Her main assets are Areolae diameter 50%, Breasts cleavage 30%, Breasts downward slope 100%, Breasts implants 75%, Breasts natural -25% and Breasts size 80%. Her materials are the Roxanne ones but tweaked a little. Her hair is Neko hair for Genesis 3 and that's about it. So here she is as a country girl or something.

[5:35]

1585206436322.png 1585206447630.png 1585206457612.png 1585206468861.png

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
That's so cool that the Dev is getting his characters out for fans to emulate (and popularize) - I feel it's a smart move.

RomanHume has been doing this for Dr. Amana and fans have really appreciated the sharing, it seems to bring supporters closer to the game and appreciate that much more the effort they put in, I feel.

Reactions: Nulldev

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
The great thing about a Nikki solo ending is you know she is going bring in a couple of playmates now and again, so a three some between her and Rosa, Dr. Williams, and/or Juru is practically a gurantee.

Reactions: vmaks

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
f07_Camera (2).jpg

Frosted
Hi guys, I hope you're all doing well, things are fine here.
I'm sure you've noticed most of the preview screenshots have featured Nikki. For the Karen fans out there, don't worry, there will be more of her, I just haven't got to those bits yet. :p
I thought about doing an April fools post or something. Maybe reveal that when the MC returns home Karen is now post op with a tool bigger than the MC. I decided against it, I wouldn't want to give you guys heart failure in these uncertain times :)
It's been about 2 years (with a few breaks here and there) since I started this project, I never imagined I would have so many people helping make this game a reality. I just want to say you've all been amazing, thank you so much!
This week I will reveal how Officer Juru is made. She has quite a few different morphs going on so I though instead of typing them all out I would just screenshot the sliders in Daz studio.
She's based on Michiko HD for Genesis 8 Female with a mix of Isae for Genesis 3 and 8 Female.
jurushape.jpg
Yes, that's 178.2% on the Breast size slider, you will have to alter the parameter setting and disable the limits if you want to go past 100% :p
She uses Michiko's materials and the Leony Wet and Dry Ponytail Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 Female.
And so here's a few 4k renders of her.
jurusum1.jpg
jurusum2.jpg
jurusum3.jpg
I hope you enjoy and that's all from me this week.
Thank you all as always and take care.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes