Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017

Dresses for Karen and Nikki poll
Hi guys,
I need you guys to choose a couple of dresses for me. I'll be using two of them, though who wears which I'll be deciding depending on the results.
So it doesn't matter that I'm showing some dresses on Nikki and some on Karen, you do not need to vote for one of Nikki's and one of Karens, just vote for the two (or more) you like the best. The two with the most votes will be used.
A.
polla.jpg
B.
pollb.jpg
C.
pollc.jpg
D.
polld.jpg
E.
polle.jpg
F.
pollf.jpg

That's all. Happy voting guys.

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
The Dev only made the Karen, Karen+Nikki and the Hayley ending.
How sad, I was hoping there would be Karen + Hayley.
I try not to look at Nikki from the beginning of the game - she is too scary.:eek:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It was by popular demand, you weren't the only one with rope at the ready it seems ;)
Well she was the original, it did seem really weird she was the only one without a solo ending when she was the first ever character we spent any time with and her original ending when it was just a short was pretty much "cheers for the sex, bye now".

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Well she was the original, it did seem really weird she was the only one without a solo ending when she was the first ever character we spent any time with and her original ending when it was just a short was pretty much "cheers for the sex, bye now".
Stiglet did say they weren't sure how it that ending was going to go but might be the last ending to happen in the game.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Nor-Van

Aug 4, 2018

Dresses for Karen and Nikki poll
Hi guys,
I need you guys to choose a couple of dresses for me. I'll be using two of them, though who wears which I'll be deciding depending on the results.
So it doesn't matter that I'm showing some dresses on Nikki and some on Karen, you do not need to vote for one of Nikki's and one of Karens, just vote for the two (or more) you like the best. The two with the most votes will be used.
A.
View attachment 591139
B.
View attachment 591141
C.
View attachment 591142
D.
View attachment 591143
E.
View attachment 591144
F.
View attachment 591145

That's all. Happy voting guys.
E for Karen.

B for Nikki.

Those are my two choices. But either way would work for both of them.

I love Karen. She's one of the hottest MILF's I've ever seen in a erotic game. She's so mommyish and yet still has the tight body of someone in her late 20s.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes