Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
ALERT! NIKKI ENDING CONFIRMED BY STIGLET!!!!

View attachment 583852

Shapes
Hi guys, I hope you are all well.
Things are going okay here, though I wasn't able to get anything done over the weekend due to real life commitments. Soon however I'll be working a few less hours a week at my regular job, hours I should be able to spend working on this project.
My plans for Nikki's and Karen's ending follows Karen's ending somewhat, I'll be using some content from Karen's ending that I've already done but you can still expect as much new content as I normally do.
I think I will have to make a solo ending for Nikki, the demand seems too great to ignore. I'm not sure how I'll work it yet and I'll probably do it last. You win guys :)
I often see questions about what assets I use for my characters so I thought I could maybe disclose a bit to go with whoever I render in 4k that week.
So I'll start with Karen.
Karen is Genesis 3 and her body morphs are 50% Lilith 7 HD and 50% Lydia for Victoria 7 HD body2
Her face is 100% Lilith 7 HD with some slight aging morphs applied.
Her breasts morphs are Breast size 40% Breast natural 20% Breast implants 40% Breasts diameter 55% Breasts cleavage 20% and Areolae perk 82%
Her skin textures are Lydia for Victoria 7, Though I can't remember if I tweaked the skin slightly in the past.
Anyway, if you want, feel free to have a go at recreating her. :)
View attachment 583849
View attachment 583850
View attachment 583851
That's all from me for now. Don't forget to tune in again next week. ;)
Thank you all as always and take care out here.
Oh lord, Karen is one perfect milf... and yay Nikki!

Oct 10, 2017
ALERT! NIKKI ENDING CONFIRMED BY STIGLET!!!!

View attachment 583852

Shapes
Hi guys, I hope you are all well.
Things are going okay here, though I wasn't able to get anything done over the weekend due to real life commitments. Soon however I'll be working a few less hours a week at my regular job, hours I should be able to spend working on this project.
My plans for Nikki's and Karen's ending follows Karen's ending somewhat, I'll be using some content from Karen's ending that I've already done but you can still expect as much new content as I normally do.
I think I will have to make a solo ending for Nikki, the demand seems too great to ignore. I'm not sure how I'll work it yet and I'll probably do it last. You win guys :)
I often see questions about what assets I use for my characters so I thought I could maybe disclose a bit to go with whoever I render in 4k that week.
So I'll start with Karen.
Karen is Genesis 3 and her body morphs are 50% Lilith 7 HD and 50% Lydia for Victoria 7 HD body2
Her face is 100% Lilith 7 HD with some slight aging morphs applied.
Her breasts morphs are Breast size 40% Breast natural 20% Breast implants 40% Breasts diameter 55% Breasts cleavage 20% and Areolae perk 82%
Her skin textures are Lydia for Victoria 7, Though I can't remember if I tweaked the skin slightly in the past.
Anyway, if you want, feel free to have a go at recreating her. :)
View attachment 583849
View attachment 583850
View attachment 583851
That's all from me for now. Don't forget to tune in again next week. ;)
Thank you all as always and take care out here.
I'm glad he decided to add her ending. When he first released the game Nikki was the only (fuckable?) character in the game, and was a main reason a came back to see the next updates. So to have an ending that wasn't only for her just didn't make sense. Also...that means more content for this game and that is never a bad thing.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
can somebody help me with all the saves? I changed my laptop and forgot to transfer the saves :(
As someone who lost his saves too let me tell you... this takes only 5 minutes, just follow the walkthrough and skip everything.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes