Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
oh no I have to start again,this time could i have a smaller dick,feeling like a horse atm

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
:love: :love:

Hi guys.

Need you to help me decide which sexy lingerie Karen is going to wear.
I have 3 styles and 3 colors to choose from.

Style A

Style B

Style C

So choose which style you like best and then what color. I can do each style in any color. So for example you could choose style C in black if you wish.

You can vote for as many options as you wish. Which ever style and color gets the most votes wins.

Happy voting guys.
why i cant saw the images ?

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
why i cant saw the images ?
No idea... Maybe cuz is an old post.
Yeah I think images linked directly from Patreon posts expire after a while, here they are uploaded to F95 though:

ku1.jpg
ku2.jpg
ku3.jpg
I love how Karen looks whatever she's wearing (or not wearing!) but obviously the first option won!

As for the upcoming Nikki + Karen ending, I can't wait to see the new dynamic of the house - I wonder if Nikki will be moving into Karen's bedroom along with MC this time round? How easily will Karen adapt to being sexual when Nikki is present? And what crazy shit will Rosa get up to this time? Perhaps she'll do something that earns her a round of double punishment from Nikki AND Karen at once! ;)

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
simple all images are stred in
Yeah I think images linked directly from Patreon posts expire after a while, here they are uploaded to F95 though:

View attachment 580634
View attachment 580635
View attachment 580636
I love how Karen looks whatever she's wearing (or not wearing!) but obviously the first option won!

As for the upcoming Nikki + Karen ending, I can't wait to see the new dynamic of the house - I wonder if Nikki will be moving into Karen's bedroom along with MC this time round? How easily will Karen adapt to being sexual when Nikki is present? And what crazy shit will Rosa get up to this time? Perhaps she'll do something that earns her a round of double punishment from Nikki AND Karen at once! ;)
perhaps i'm incorrect in posting this but all images are in C:\Users\username\Downloads\TheVisit-0.12.2-pc\TheVisit-0.12.2-pc\game\images\blah,blah refers to a folder,\TheVisit-0.12.2-pc\TheVisit-0.12.2-pc\game\images\cp3\anim

here's my ginormous dick,. I'm not sure I'm too pissed to care,by god that's a huge penis,how she gets it down is beyond me

cr01.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: gning

fUzZyDiZe

Jan 12, 2019
Am I forced to go the Haley route to get some explanation to the behaviour or can I get that on harem route even?
Don't know if I can stand doing the Haley route or ...
Even auntie lost points in my eyes for the forced threesome LOL

Reactions: vmaks

jaskyfire11

Jan 25, 2020
the game is so great thanks to you stiglet.. and karen is my fav. character i want to ask is there a continuation for karen cos im looking forward for her pregnant sex and her story.....

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
ALERT! NIKKI ENDING CONFIRMED BY STIGLET!!!!

c05_Camera.jpg

Shapes
Hi guys, I hope you are all well.
Things are going okay here, though I wasn't able to get anything done over the weekend due to real life commitments. Soon however I'll be working a few less hours a week at my regular job, hours I should be able to spend working on this project.
My plans for Nikki's and Karen's ending follows Karen's ending somewhat, I'll be using some content from Karen's ending that I've already done but you can still expect as much new content as I normally do.
I think I will have to make a solo ending for Nikki, the demand seems too great to ignore. I'm not sure how I'll work it yet and I'll probably do it last. You win guys :)
I often see questions about what assets I use for my characters so I thought I could maybe disclose a bit to go with whoever I render in 4k that week.
So I'll start with Karen.
Karen is Genesis 3 and her body morphs are 50% Lilith 7 HD and 50% Lydia for Victoria 7 HD body2
Her face is 100% Lilith 7 HD with some slight aging morphs applied.
Her breasts morphs are Breast size 40% Breast natural 20% Breast implants 40% Breasts diameter 55% Breasts cleavage 20% and Areolae perk 82%
Her skin textures are Lydia for Victoria 7, Though I can't remember if I tweaked the skin slightly in the past.
Anyway, if you want, feel free to have a go at recreating her. :)
kazwho1.jpg
kazwho2.jpg
kazwho3.jpg
That's all from me for now. Don't forget to tune in again next week. ;)
Thank you all as always and take care out here.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes