Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I got the ending where you fuck Karen and Nikki together in your dorm room, so I assumed that's the "Karen and Nikki" ending. Then I saw the walkthrough lists a "harem" route, and the in-game dialogue mentions bringing Haley into the mix as well. Is that alluding to the harem ending, which hasn't been implemented yet?
That isn't the ending, that's the build up to the ending. Karen and Nikki haven't had their ending yet only Karen solo and Haley solo.

Harem ending ends at the same place as the Karen and Nikki build only includes Haley's scene too.

Reactions: LewdGoogle and L30

Blaze616

Jul 26, 2018
I got the ending where you fuck Karen and Nikki together in your dorm room, so I assumed that's the "Karen and Nikki" ending. Then I saw the walkthrough lists a "harem" route, and the in-game dialogue mentions bringing Haley into the mix as well. Is that alluding to the harem ending, which hasn't been implemented yet?
yes, it is.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018

b02f.jpg

Hi guys,

I hope you are all well, things are good here.

I hope you enjoyed the latest update last week. I know Haley isn't the most popular character but she still needed her ending.
I've started working on the next ending which will be the Nikki and Karen's ending.

I played around with Nikki's skin shader to see if I could improve it. At the moment her skin can look a bit to much like plastic I feel.

Iray is supposed to be a physically based renderer. If you use physically accurate lighting and surface shaders you should get physically accurate results. It seems skin however is something of a black art, every character seems to have wildly different skin shader settings so it's very hard to know what is "right". Anyways, I just played around a bit, I think my changes are an improvement, I'll let you guys decide. Here is the old vs the new.

Old

New

Not the best lighting conditions but that only seems to highlight to weakness of the old skin I think.

So what was left other than to make this weeks 4k renders with Nikki and her new skin?

Looks good to me :)

Well that's all I have for you this week.

Thank you all for your support as always, take care out there.

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
I had the same issue with some images from the prologue. I had to edit the prologue.rpy to reference the correct 'scene', image name. For example, originally the .rpy reference 'scene b1' but the image is named 'b01r'. After I edited the scene line to say 'scene b01r', the images showed up. I'm only on the prologue as I've just come across this game today, so I don't know if the error comes up anywhere else in the game. I've attached both prologue.rpy and prologue.rpyc (.rpy is my edited version), not sure if both files are needed. New to Ren'Py.

Edited to clarify what I changed in the .rpy.
You're a champ! Thanks for the edited file as it happened to me as well using the mod. Hope there isn't any further editing necessary. Appreciated!

stiglet

Developer of "The Visit"
Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
You're a champ! Thanks for the edited file as it happened to me as well using the mod. Hope there isn't any further editing necessary. Appreciated!
I'm guessing this is only a problem with the modded versions. The normal version should be correct as far as I can tell.

It's caused because I updated a scene in the prologue over the holidays when I had some spare time.

From this
fromthis.jpg

To this
to this.jpg

Gone is the 40 oz steak :p Good food assets are hard to find.
The dialogue was tweaked also.

bilbohimura

Jul 6, 2019
I'm guessing this is only a problem with the modded versions. The normal version should be correct as far as I can tell.

It's caused because I updated a scene in the prologue over the holidays when I had some spare time.

From this
View attachment 577322

To this
View attachment 577323

Gone is the 40 oz steak :p Good food assets are hard to find.
The dialogue was tweaked also.
You are correct, the error only occurred with the modded version. When I played without mod, I had no issues. My apologies, I should have clarified in my initial post.

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
FFs,,barely 2 minutes in and already gotta watch the MC jerk-off..WTF!?!? they need to start adding a "gay" tag to this crap...no straight guy wants to watch the MC jerk off or stare at his dick in the shower..also,,why the hell does every dev insist on starting off with a dick the size of a baseball bat???

Last edited:

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
FFs,,barely 2 minutes in and already gotta watch the MC jerk-off..WTF!?!? they need to start adding a "gay" tag to this crap...no straight guy wants to watch the MC jerk off or stare at his dick in the shower..also,,why the hell does every dev insist on starting off with a dick the size of a baseball bat???
Fellas, is it gay to jerk off to women with big tits?

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017

View attachment 576823

Hi guys,

I hope you are all well, things are good here.

I hope you enjoyed the latest update last week. I know Haley isn't the most popular character but she still needed her ending.
I've started working on the next ending which will be the Nikki and Karen's ending.

I played around with Nikki's skin shader to see if I could improve it. At the moment her skin can look a bit to much like plastic I feel.

Iray is supposed to be a physically based renderer. If you use physically accurate lighting and surface shaders you should get physically accurate results. It seems skin however is something of a black art, every character seems to have wildly different skin shader settings so it's very hard to know what is "right". Anyways, I just played around a bit, I think my changes are an improvement, I'll let you guys decide. Here is the old vs the new.

Old

New

Not the best lighting conditions but that only seems to highlight to weakness of the old skin I think.

So what was left other than to make this weeks 4k renders with Nikki and her new skin?

Looks good to me :)

Well that's all I have for you this week.

Thank you all for your support as always, take care out there.
what's that bounching booby scene from?

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes