Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
Finished the game for first time (Karen route), I really want to see the Karen + Nikki route, felt so sad to see Nikki at the end. However I want a continuation of the Karen route sooooo bad, that ending seriously deserves a sequel... Rosa is hot as heck, wish I knew a game focused on training someone in a similar way as she kinda was. :love:

• Love
Reactions: DonJohn

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
Plz can someone share save for path KAREN and HALEY, i repeat, walkthrought is wrong, i did several times the different path, and i always have harem or GAME after getting caught fucking Nikki, it's boring not to find how to ee the 2 last updates...

Thanx if someone can help

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Plz can someone share save for path KAREN and HALEY, i repeat, walkthrought is wrong, i did several times the different path, and i always have harem or GAME after getting caught fucking Nikki, it's boring not to find how to ee the 2 last updates...

Thanx if someone can help
That's very weird... Something you're doing wrong. 100%!!

pokemonnnnn

Feb 9, 2020
Nah, I searched for saves in this thread and both the ones provided for this version and the last do not work on Haley's path
You'll have to skip to the part in the game where you pick one of the 3 girls as a teammate, so pick Haley for Haley's path, decline Nikki when she asks if you have a future together, etc. No matter what you do you'll still get caught fucking Nikki in the ass

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Wow!! I am Not Sure How I feel about End to Haley path....
I NEVER Really Cared for Haley anyway. (Attitude or personality)
I DO Like That MC Beat the Shit Out of Ex-Bf!
Would have preferred that Haley chose to be Bi or Lesbian
and found a female partner,... MC could return Home to Karen.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Wow!! I am Not Sure How I feel about End to Haley path....
I NEVER Really Cared for Haley anyway. (Attitude or personality)
I DO Like That MC Beat the Shit Out of Ex-Bf!
Would have preferred that Haley chose to be Bi or Lesbian
and found a female partner,... MC could return Home to Karen.
if you had gone past the end sign youll see rosa having her way dont know if youd missed that i loved it

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
if you had gone past the end sign youll see rosa having her way dont know if youd missed that i loved it
I Did See that!
(didn't REALLY See anything though....)
Rosa had them tied & Cuffed to Bed. standing there with a paddle,...
That was it! Game returned to Main page,... did I Miss something??

4.20 star(s) 194 Votes