ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Surprised the full version of 12.2 hasn't hit here yet, bummer. Not that I'm not grateful to our uploader, much love for being our hero. But the mod is on halt until we get 12.2 full

badikruio

Oct 13, 2019
It's hard to do Haley's route because of how retarded and douchey you have to act towards Karen and Nikki in order to get her ending. And I don't get Stiglet's game of claiming he's making endings but then creating more unanswered questions and scenarios within these endings.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
The Visit [v0.12.2] [Stiglet] - Original Size: 1.40 GB

Download Win (326MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bilbohimura

Jul 6, 2019
Is the all in one mod updated or not? when i try using unren and then installing the mod it seems to remove all the images and just gives me a grey screen
I had the same issue with some images from the prologue. I had to edit the prologue.rpy to reference the correct 'scene', image name. For example, originally the .rpy reference 'scene b1' but the image is named 'b01r'. After I edited the scene line to say 'scene b01r', the images showed up. I'm only on the prologue as I've just come across this game today, so I don't know if the error comes up anywhere else in the game. I've attached both prologue.rpy and prologue.rpyc (.rpy is my edited version), not sure if both files are needed. New to Ren'Py.

Edited to clarify what I changed in the .rpy.

Last edited:
Reactions: UraN82

IamRubel

Sep 17, 2018
Hi, where can I get the "Officer Juru" character's asset? I am making something and I guess, she perfectly fits for it. So, if anyone knows, it will be helpful for me... Thanks.

screenshot0005.png

IamRubel

Sep 17, 2018
What did I do wrong here? I played with the walkthrough "Harem Route" and after choosing the last choice (Twenty One), I got GAME OVER... Why is that? I guess harem route means I get all girls... But, here I didn't have any girls with me. Is this how it ends? Anyone knows whats going on?

Note: I completely used the choices (Harem Route) from the walkthrough provided in the Game Download section.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
What did I do wrong here? I played with the walkthrough "Harem Route" and after choosing the last choice (Twenty One), I got GAME OVER... Why is that? I guess harem route means I get all girls... But, here I didn't have any girls with me. Is this how it ends? Anyone knows whats going on?

Note: I completely used the choices (Harem Route) from the walkthrough provided in the Game Download section.
What do you mean by GAME OVER? If you mean you got caught by everyone with your dick inside Nikki that's normal. What happenned back in college?
I was able to do a save harem route in this version by following the guide so either you made a mistake in following the walkthrough or your save is corrupted.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Harem ending hasn't been added yet only Karen and Haley's.

will the game be updated to full version?
It still has 2 more endings to go so no, not yet.

I got Karen's route and the End screen after that. I was wondering if there will be an addition to her story or is it the end for her. I would like to see more of her story after the end of pregnancy.
Karen's ending is the ending, that's it, no more.

She is still in the Nikki & Karen ending and the harem ending but her solo route is finished.

Supersecretassassin

Feb 12, 2018
Harem ending hasn't been added yet only Karen and Haley's.
I got the ending where you fuck Karen and Nikki together in your dorm room, so I assumed that's the "Karen and Nikki" ending. Then I saw the walkthrough lists a "harem" route, and the in-game dialogue mentions bringing Haley into the mix as well. Is that alluding to the harem ending, which hasn't been implemented yet?

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes