Mikilande

May 21, 2018
I started off with trying to merge all the mods together - Incest, Gallery and this one. And then I decided to add a few tweaks to this mod to give me an indication of the ending I originally would have got. Finally, I decided to merge the guide by Stiglet into this as well.

Lo and behold, my "supermod".

You'll need to use UnRen to extract all the files first and then replace it with the contents of my supermod. Just run the UnRen tool and use option 1 at the least. You can use Option 9 and run all of them, but it worked with just option 1 for me.
Update v. 12.2, Please...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
ok two versions in a row, I get through the threesome with mom and Nikki and get the end of version message. What's the problem?
You're on the Karen and Nikki ending, that hasn't been added yet.

Karens ending was the last one and this is Haley's.

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
Anyone have a link for the three routes saves?

Karen, Harem and Hailey?

I think its the saves where you got caught fucking Nikki in the ass.

Because im using the unoffical android version and the Hailey route save in the 1st page just gives error.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
and it's not unheard of that devs take feedback on board and he might have toned things down a bit.

But, you confirmed it hasn't changed so I can go on ignoring this game.
No, it's not unheard of except it wasn't a point of complaint.

There wasn't a lot of feedback regarding penis size, changing it has never once been mentioned.

three routes saves?

Karen, Harem and Hailey?
4 routes.

Karen, Haley, Harem and Karen with Nikki (harem is separate, there is no Haley in this one).

Honnepon

Sep 28, 2017
Hi, can I ask anyone who has played the test version, is there any deepthroat in this update? Haley did that before.

I'll wait for the full version myself before I download.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Yes, two more. I think Harem will be last, keeps people interested since all girls get content, no fan is left out.

Reactions: MLBnoob

Flamingokilla

May 20, 2017
Is the all in one mod updated or not? when i try using unren and then installing the mod it seems to remove all the images and just gives me a grey screen

4.20 star(s) 194 Votes