lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
stiglet
Hello.
Due to the difficulties with adding a separate ending for Nikki. It is true that all decisions were made before version 11, and remaking something would be an ungrateful affair. But you can make a separate ending in the form of an “afterword” for the ending “Karen + Nikki” or “harem”. Full update, only for Nikki.
For example, they will go on vacation together with MC (in Paris muhaha), and Karen, under the pretext of doing business, will not go with them. I think this option would suit everyone (well, or many). In the end, she would not have taken the guy just for herself, I agree with you in this.

A little distracting conversations from past events, a little magic of a date for two, a walk under the moon (on the way to bed), and now the players already forget that this is just a vacation ;)
And they get the desired personal ending.

Last edited:

amodra

Jul 12, 2019
well i go on fact i play 6 times to be on but the harem road is impossible because it misses a line in one of the choices in the store 1584528293401.png

Peserval

Compressor
May 3, 2017
Here's a cheat mod that I'm too lazy to make a thread for. It has a menu so you can see all the different endings without having to replay and figure out every little choice.

To install unzip the file in your game folder, oh and the mod is incest-enabled only. When you get to the scene in v0.11 after you fight with Haley's ex, the menu appears.

EDIT: First version required using Unren, updated with one that doesn't.
does this work for version 0.12.2?

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 113634

Overview:
A story about a young man who returns to the home he grew up in after being away at college, only to find things are now very different. Follow the main character as he gets himself into many different sexual situations.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-02
Release Date: 2020-02-28
Developer: Stiglet - stiglet
Censorship: No
Version: 0.12.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac:MEGA - - -
Android:MEGA - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
UNOFFlCIAL ANDROID* - UNOFFICIAL ITALIAN TRANSLATION (v0.11)*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Patches:
Extras: - WALKTHROUGH - ENDING CHEAT MOD -
Gallery Mod -
ALL IN ONE MOD - SAVE
Thanks to HHUUKK for the links and to moosehead82 for the save.

View attachment 339645 View attachment 339646 View attachment 339647 View attachment 339648 View attachment 339649 View attachment 339650 View attachment 339651
View attachment 339637 View attachment 339638 View attachment 339639 View attachment 339640 View attachment 339641 View attachment 339643 View attachment 339644

Please someone explain to me how to put the Saves?
Thanks

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
but no option not to bang the Aunt
Why would you have the option?

When the game first launched it was just the aunts visit. When she left it ended.

Without banging the aunt it would have been a long conversation and nothing else. Although you do have the option not to touch her at all, by not playing.

• Haha
Reactions: patrickB

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
Why would you have the option?

When the game first launched it was just the aunts visit. When she left it ended.

Without banging the aunt it would have been a long conversation and nothing else. Although you do have the option not to touch her at all, by not playing.
I am not going to go back to find the post. I think I was making a point larger than those eight words. I think the overall point was that you have a choice to not put on sun screen or not. But you do not have an option to not bang the aunt. That is off the top of my head. So yea, and by the way I did have the option to play or not, I played and therefore I created opinions and then expressed them like you did. It probably won't be the last time I play something and express them. But feel free to explain what page my post is on and I will re read over it to refresh my memory if that answer is not sufficient. Take care.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Strange times.
Hi guys I hope you are all well.

Normally that would be a simple statement but it's not so much in these strange times. I do hope you and all your loved ones are well and that they stay that way.

As for myself and this project, everything is okay. I'm probably classed as low risk so if anything happens I'll probably have more time to work on this game. If work has to stop because I have to care for family or something I'll be sure to keep you guys updated.

Not much else to say this week, I've just been working away, trying not to read the news too much. I got an animation done and I'll be putting up a poll after I'm done with this post.

So last week I told you what assets were used to create Karen, this week it's Haley.

So Haley is based on the Genesis 3 character Karen 7 (I know), however her skin materials are from a character called Raine for genesis 3.

Morphs to her body are +10% Pear figure +50% Height (This actually makes her shorter) Glutes size +100% Glutes width +100% Glutes upper depth +100% Thighs size +5%

Her breasts are Breast size +20% Breast implants +20% Breasts downward slope +100% Breasts cleavage 20% Areolae depth 100% and Areolae diameter +200%

Her hair is called Raffella.

That's about it. So here are some 4k renders of her as an elf or something?
1584592752074.png 1584592768807.png 1584592787181.png 1584592809627.png

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes