twisti46

Sep 25, 2017
Hey guys! I know there is a Nikki deepthroat scene on the beach (in the cave) but i cannot get it. Anyone can help me how/when to get it?

Vuynjou

Jul 3, 2019
i don't think my game is working because every decision i make in 0.12.2 leads to the bad ending but if i switch between version 0.11 and the current version which is 0.12.2 i get a completely different ending why is that?

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
i don't think my game is working because every decision i make in 0.12.2 leads to the bad ending but if i switch between version 0.11 and the current version which is 0.12.2 i get a completely different ending why is that?
There are 5 different endings. Follow the handholder...

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
h05_Camera.jpg

Elegant
Hi guys, I hope you are all well.
Things are still going fine over here and work continues as normal.
I'm sure you're all wondering how long it's gonna be until the next update. All I can say at the moment is that I'm trying to get it ready for before the end of the month. No promises though.
I've now closed the poll that was running. I had you guys choose a couple of dresses for Nikki and Karen to wear. The winners were:
C. This dress got the most votes by quite a clear margin.
pollc.jpg
And A. This dress only beat the next nearest by a single vote. Very close indeed.
polla.png
I've opened up the poll to everyone so you can have a look at what the other choices were if you wish. Who will wear which dress? You'll just have to wait and see :)

This week I'll go over what goes into Rosa's character.
I believe I mentioned in the past Rosa's model is based on the character Gwennili for Victoria 7 (Ciri from the Witcher 3 lookalike.) but with a different skin. That skin is from a character called Agata for Genesis 3 Female.
Her morph sliders are as follows
rosashape.jpg
Notice the Victoria 7 body is dialed out and finally her hair is called Side Tail Hair.
So that's that, on with the renders of her wearing something a bit more elegant than usual.
rosael1_Camera.jpg
rosael2_Camera.jpg
rosael3_Camera.jpg
But she just can't help but be naughty.
Okay, that's all for this week.
Thank you all as always and take care of yourselves out there.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes