kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Previously there was going to be no path with Nikki, however fans told the dev that they also wanted a Nikki path. So eventually we'll get a Nikki path, but as of now there is no Nikki path.
Nice one, thanks for letting me know.

That seems so weird to think that there wasn't a plan for a Nikki path early on. If anything, having her as the main focus for the MC over all the others (with the exception of the girlfriend) seems to be the most logical. Certainly moreso than the landlady/mother or whatever she is.

Riswan

Jul 29, 2018

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
I'm trying to create Nikki in Daz. I got the model and the hair, but some of the sliders don't show up, like glute depth. Is there something missing that I need?
For the record, I only have the basic version of Lilith 7 for Genesis 3, so if that's the problem, then shit.
You Are doing great work but i would like to ask a question are you trying to give nikki long hair...?

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I'm trying to create Nikki in Daz. I got the model and the hair, but some of the sliders don't show up, like glute depth. Is there something missing that I need?
For the record, I only have the basic version of Lilith 7 for Genesis 3, so if that's the problem, then shit.
I don't know Daz. If slider for glute depth does not show up, is glute defined?

daphnefan

Apr 30, 2017
I don't know Daz. If slider for glute depth does not show up, is glute defined?
I think the morphs he is using are coming from multiple models. If you only have the lilith HD model, you won't see all of the same options he has. BUT I'm no Daz expert. Maybe there is a way to use those morphs!

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
I don't know either. I'm pretty new to Daz myself, mainly just using it for fun. I think if Nikki was using another model, he would have said so. Besides, with the model and the hair, it looks somewhat like Nikki, just unrendered and without her big breasts (Also something else I can't adjust, because I can't find it. Best I can do is nipples). I just can't find the same sliders Stiglet has. And at this point I think the vagina comes from a different source because there are no sliders or anything for that. Even the anatomy materials option isn't helping me.

captain festa

Jul 19, 2019
so the 12.2 update is there anything new? i used the cheat mod that has the menu for all the characters so theres nothing new after that right? also is there more stuff coming out i thought this game was over?

Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
View attachment 113634

Overview:
A story about a young man who returns to the home he grew up in after being away at college, only to find things are now very different. Follow the main character as he gets himself into many different sexual situations.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-02
Release Date: 2020-02-28
Developer: Stiglet - stiglet
Censorship: No
Version: 0.12.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac:MEGA - - -
Android:MEGA - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
UNOFFlCIAL ANDROID* - UNOFFICIAL ITALIAN TRANSLATION (v0.11)*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Patches:
Extras: - WALKTHROUGH - ENDING CHEAT MOD -
Gallery Mod -
ALL IN ONE MOD - SAVE
Thanks to HHUUKK for the links and to moosehead82 for the save.

View attachment 339645 View attachment 339646 View attachment 339647 View attachment 339648 View attachment 339649 View attachment 339650 View attachment 339651
View attachment 339637 View attachment 339638 View attachment 339639 View attachment 339640 View attachment 339641 View attachment 339643 View attachment 339644
No real choice? wish i could have dumped the lame girl friend and not fucked the aunt with the freak show tits, it felt like pity fucking my way through the game with the MC's mutant dick just to get to the mom. probably be a good game if it had meaningful choice's added.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes