Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Why don't you share the fun......just by reading your post i'm tempted to get the tested version , but i just posted this (Request post)
I'm not going to share the test version because I won't do that to Stiglet - I mean come on I literally just said he specifically asked us not to! :ROFLMAO:

Look, it's one thing for me to post previews (and hype people up for the update :cool:) but leaking the game itself - especially an unfinished test version he doesn't want public - sorry, no can do! Just wait a few hours and you have the better, polished version!

Phil Lies

Dec 25, 2018
I'm not going to share the test version because I won't do that to Stiglet - I mean come on I literally just said he specifically asked us not to! :ROFLMAO:

Look, it's one thing for me to post previews (and hype people up for the update :cool:) but leaking the game itself - especially an unfinished test version he doesn't want public - sorry, no can do! Just wait a few hours and you have the better, polished version!
You could call that a man of Honour!

• Haha
Reactions: Hadgar and Outrider

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

This is a F..Pirate site........stop gloating about having the tested version.....just by your actions (posts) i'm REALLY tempted to pay 20$ and share this with everyone just to piss you off

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Outrider since you seem to be in contact with Stiglet, might you ask very nicely if the morph recipes for the minor characters could be revealed, As much as I like R, N & K I would rather do fan art of the minor characters even if they only appear in a scene or two. I like to image what those characters are doing, it is like that game you play when out, you and companion look at a random stranger then tell each other the stranger's whole, usually elaborate, backstory.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
This is a F..Pirate site........stop gloating about having the tested version.....just by your actions (posts) i'm REALLY tempted to pay 20$ and share this with everyone just to piss you off
Just Do It, no don't do it we are pirates with honor here...:KEK:

Reactions: BaasB

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Only Nikki and Karen ending on v0.12.3.. There's no other ending for now, I guess.. (I mean, any secondary character doesn't count to get another ending with her, like for example the teacher or the doctor whom the MC had sex).

One harem ending with ALL female characters could be just asking too much. I'm one (I bet, there're others too) whom dream with that..

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
LOL, looks like the dev's going to tease this one out a bit! :LOL: Me soo fucking sad there's no threesomes or foursomes. :cry:

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes