Nope, it goes like this:

1 Bad End + scenes with Haley / Nikki & Karen for individual and Harem Ends
2 Karen End
3 Haley End
---------------
4 Nikki & Karen End
5 Harem End
6 Nikki End

5 and 6 may be switched since the Nikki End was just recently added.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Unlocked

Hi guys, sorry to keeo you all waiting.
Here is the lastest update to The Visit.
This update completes the Nikki and Karen together ending.
If you want help getting on this path I've attached the guide below
The new Interpolated animations seem to cause a bit of trouble with Ren'Py's predictive caching. If you try to skip forward too fast through the animations it causes large memory usage and possible crashes. I can only guess Ren'Py is trying to load the images to ram faster than it is removing old ones. If it becomes a major problem I'll look at reducing the animation framerate again. Otherwise if you go through at a normal pace it seems to work fine for me.
Anyway here's the links:

Android (soon)
I hope you enjoy it guys, I'm gonna take a couple of days to relax my brain so I don't burn out.

Mastakony

Sep 26, 2018
It takes less than 5 minutes between the "main menu" and the last choice of the chosen route (4min37 for me) if you use the CTRL button...

Not so long............

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I started off with trying to merge all the mods together - Incest, Gallery and this one. And then I decided to add a few tweaks to this mod to give me an indication of the ending I originally would have got. Finally, I decided to merge the guide by Stiglet into this as well.

Lo and behold, my "supermod".

You'll need to use UnRen to extract all the files first and then replace it with the contents of my supermod. Just run the UnRen tool and use option 1 at the least. You can use Option 9 and run all of them, but it worked with just option 1 for me.

EDIT: Updated to 12.2. This release focuses on the Haley path. No handholder needed for this - pretty linear - just enjoy the ending. There were a few changes to the prologue dialog as well which I needed to pull back into the mod. Also, the animation menu is a lot cleaner now - thanks Stiglet :) - and there were significant changes to the mod as well to incorporate those changes.

I've kept the previous mod attached to the post as well, just in case.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does the mod also contain the Ending cheat mod so we can pick and choose the ending

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Unlocked

The new Interpolated animations seem to cause a bit of trouble with Ren'Py's predictive caching. If you try to skip forward too fast through the animations it causes large memory usage and possible crashes. I can only guess Ren'Py is trying to load the images to ram faster than it is removing old ones. If it becomes a major problem I'll look at reducing the animation framerate again. Otherwise if you go through at a normal pace it seems to work fine for me.
Anyway here's the links:
PC
Mac
Android (soon)
I hope you enjoy it guys, I'm gonna take a couple of days to relax my brain so I don't burn out.

Right i just downloaded the test version like a min a go and what you do, you put the updated version up :PogChamp: lucky for me i have a good bandwidth with mega:D

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Its sad in walkthrough nothing says about Nikkki solo route(( I hope he add it later
Unlocked

Anyway here's the links:
PC
Mac
Android (soon)

Its sad in walkthrough nothing says about Nikkki solo route(( I hope he add it later

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Maybe at a later date

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
Sure here's the explanation. Stop being silly.
12.x is each individual ending. Stop loading the harem ending into the single girl routes.
Okay, that part makes sense but it still doesn't explain the wrong numbering in the intro screen....

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes