badikruio

Oct 13, 2019
She is involved in 2 routes but not alone...
In the story, she doesn't want to keep the MC with her, for her it's just a game, a sex game...
Only his Mom and his girlfriend can have their own single route
And you should keep it to yourself since Stiglet is making a Nikki ending and your assertion that he's not is just going to get more drive by commentators confused.

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Because it hasn't been made yet? Why the hell are you asking me?
When you said there i not going to be a nikki ending i thought the dev has said somthing.
She is involved in 2 routes but not alone...
In the story, she doesn't want to keep the MC with her, for her it's just a game, a sex game...
Only his Mom and his girlfriend can have their own single route
Well that's a shame.It would be great if there was a nikki ending with pregnancy.

May 26, 2018
When I go to the mega file I get a notification about how the quota has expired. I made a new account and I still got the notification saying that the free data download has expired. Any suggestions or advice on what to do?

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
When I go to the mega file I get a notification about how the quota has expired. I made a new account and I still got the notification saying that the free data download has expired. Any suggestions or advice on what to do?
the free download quota is IP based not account based so creating a new account does nothing. so you're just gonna have to wait for the timer to run out or wait for the one of the other links to be updated in the OP.

Mastakony

Sep 26, 2018
And you should keep it to yourself since Stiglet is making a Nikki ending and your assertion that he's not is just going to get more drive by commentators confused.
I didnt say there is no Nikki route.
I answered his question with elements which could explain this
and above I said :

"As far as I know, there is no Nikki Route but we never know"

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Use a VPN... if you encounter a quota error just change the vpn to use a different server and try again. Easiest way to bypass quota and region restrictions.

Reactions: GuardianZ

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
So I stepped away from this for a while, but it's good to see that the Mom and Aunt route is done.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
When you said there i not going to be a nikki ending i thought the dev has said somthing.

Well that's a shame.It would be great if there was a nikki ending with pregnancy.
There will be Nikki ending.Not sure about the pregnancy,but probably that will happen too.
whatever choice i make it has the same outcome, game over and the mc gets neither of the girls. what do i do wrong?
Check the walkthrough.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes