Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
It is this Poser model,
View attachment 651098
As a home builder in a former life I would not build this house, too much gimmicky stuff and the flow in the house makes it nearly unusable except as some sort of showpiece, not something you could actually live in.

It is this Poser model,
View attachment 651098
As a home builder in a former life I would not build this house, too much gimmicky stuff and the flow in the house makes it nearly unusable except as some sort of showpiece, not something you could actually live in.

Look like the same house to me. I agree it would never be a standard home model but I like certain aspects of it.

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Hey guys, if you're having problems with animations Stiglet just posted a fix:

-------------------

The Visit 0.12.3
Update: I don't know if many of you are having issues with the animations but I've created a new images script that should half the amount of frames in each. This seems to make the game a bit more stable. Just drop the images.rpy file attached below in TheVisit-0.12.3-pc\game folder. For mac I really don't know but I guess it should be in the folder where scripts.rpa already exists.
------------------

Images script attached below, be sure after you've downloaded it to rename it to images.rpy

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
will there be ultimate harem ending?

Where the professor, the officer and the doctor get pregnant as well

And I hope they get promotions like that officer becomes a Detective while pregnant she works on a case that's my fantasy

Dec 24, 2018
will there be ultimate harem ending?

Where the professor, the officer and the doctor get pregnant as well

And I hope they get promotions like that officer becomes a Detective while pregnant she works on a case that's my fantasy
There will be a harem ending with the 3 main LI's.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
This game is nearing the end right? Probably another update or two away, I'll probably hold off until it finishes then.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes