WhyMe13

Jun 8, 2019
For some reason I can't get the new nikki and karen update to work. Tried an old save, started from the beginning, and tried the choose path mod. I've downloaded 12.3.

WhyMe13

Jun 8, 2019
For some reason I can't get the new nikki and karen update to work. Tried an old save, started from the beginning, and tried the choose path mod. I've downloaded 12.3.
Found the problem. downloaded what was said to be 12.3 earlier (the file itself says so), but when you go into the game it says its only 12.2.

fzonedout

Dec 10, 2019
Did the dev mention something about that?
I have the same question. I played this game in its early stages and put it on hold till it became complete. Although certain endings have been completed, I've read a lot of people say that animation and render quality has significantly increased with the recent update. Are there any plans to "remaster" the earlier parts of the game?

Mar 3, 2018
Does the mod also contain the Ending cheat mod so we can pick and choose the ending
Yup, the ending mod is also a part of this one. Although I have tweaked it a little bit, to allow you to also continue on the original path - so effectively, the mod will now highlight what ending you would have seen and allows you to continue on that or switch to a different ending.

Reactions: Anon4321

hithere6969

Aug 9, 2018
is there anything after Karen says to put lotion on them when they are pregnant cause it seems like a weird place to end the game

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
I started off with trying to merge all the mods together - Incest, Gallery and this one. And then I decided to add a few tweaks to this mod to give me an indication of the ending I originally would have got. Finally, I decided to merge the guide by Stiglet into this as well.

Lo and behold, my "supermod".

You'll need to use UnRen to extract all the files first and then replace it with the contents of my supermod. Just run the UnRen tool and use option 1 at the least. You can use Option 9 and run all of them, but it worked with just option 1 for me.

EDIT: Updated to 12.2. This release focuses on the Haley path. No handholder needed for this - pretty linear - just enjoy the ending. There were a few changes to the prologue dialog as well which I needed to pull back into the mod. Also, the animation menu is a lot cleaner now - thanks Stiglet :) - and there were significant changes to the mod as well to incorporate those changes.

I've kept the previous mod attached to the post as well, just in case.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I started off with trying to merge all the mods together - Incest, Gallery and this one. And then I decided to add a few tweaks to this mod to give me an indication of the ending I originally would have got. Finally, I decided to merge the guide by Stiglet into this as well.

Lo and behold, my "supermod".

You'll need to use UnRen to extract all the files first and then replace it with the contents of my supermod. Just run the UnRen tool and use option 1 at the least. You can use Option 9 and run all of them, but it worked with just option 1 for me.

EDIT: Updated to 12.2. This release focuses on the Haley path. No handholder needed for this - pretty linear - just enjoy the ending. There were a few changes to the prologue dialog as well which I needed to pull back into the mod. Also, the animation menu is a lot cleaner now - thanks Stiglet :) - and there were significant changes to the mod as well to incorporate those changes.

I've kept the previous mod attached to the post as well, just in case.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi thanks for your wonderful job and looking forward to your next update

Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
This new version crashes a lot. Especially during animated scenes to the point that I almost had to save the game per animation frame just to be able load my game up to that point after the game crashes and maybe proceed a few more seconds into the story before encountering a game crash again.

I had a hard time fapping to this update. :(

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes